kgrhqjqce88ftru69bpbzim.jpg

Panda (Classic) Rarer than a 599 GTO.

Introduction

It is!!!
Only 30 on the road... might be a reason why. :p

Ebay pics for now, but I got it this morning and it has some quirks.

kgrhqzjye9hsu1qqbpbzjjz.jpg

kgrhqjqce88ftru69bpbzim.jpg

kgrhqnoue9ddijyhbpbzjgs.jpg
Ok heres the lookaround,

Firstly I couldn't find the multimeter, so I was off to a great start. Opened the bonnet and the rocker gasket has gone. Oil level about half way, oil didn't look that bad. Air filter did and was a bit oily. Brake fluid at the top and a good colour. Expansion tank? (See above post)

Heres the lambda sensor:

imag0180ev.jpg

IMAG01811.jpg

Underneath it looks pretty bloody solid. Sills appear to be original, is that possible?

The spare tyre is loose under the bonnet?

Ok, the boot that doesn't work, the button outside pushes in and then gets stuck. This is the only way I could get it open.

IMAG0184.jpg

My ICE system.

imag0178qe.jpg

imag0179ev.jpg

The rear roof, i'm missing the elastic, the front one has torn too. The metal clip at the back is really loose. Tiewrapped shut at the minute.
IMAG0185.jpg

Having said that, best idea ever!!! :cool:

imag0187p.jpg

When I opened the boot, water was coming out of the top left. Obviously the rear washer hose. :(

... and the steering wheel center came loose, how the hell does it go back on?

Just a thanks as that might help me, not that i need one. Yet..

Aston Martin, to me i don't think that rear metal bracket for your roof looks right. Mine's either black, or has a black plastic cover.. will look for you as reference. Mine's not a Parade, but it can't be different.. same age.

It doesn't look or feel right to be honest, but it's riveted. I need that and two elastic straps.

I used the front roof today on the way to work, it is only a sunroof. But, I arrived with a smile on my face... It's a bit of a faff though.

Sad memories for me as my Panda Parade was killed by a Polish driver who forgot you need to look right when pulling out of junctions in the UK. :(

As soon as I'm allowed to post url's I'll add some photo's. Nice to see one made it. :)

Back