410803_3337143862797_1094611674_33248225_1667886876_o.jpg

500 At last, my new baby

Someone needs to put the HDR software back in the box. Doing that to the photos does not make them good.... Even if you mum says it does.

I am sure it's a nice car just the photos are very very bad.

HDR rant over

I personally like the photos, a very nice artistic touch. BTW, beautiful car man.

Someone needs to put the HDR software back in the box. Doing that to the photos does not make them good.... Even if you mum says it does.

HDR rant over

Ill get some normal pics in the morning, theyr just some pics that me dad took, he's a wedding photographer so likes to bugger round with pics and such. Ta for the comments tho dudes, intrestingly ,this was the first black one the dealership sold.

Oh, I forgot a few more things.
Dark tinted rear windows, leather gear knob, leather steering wheel with multifunction buttons. Heated electric heated body colour wing mirrors. USB port

I know the old twin air sport was specced like a TA but with blue&me and multifunction wheel.
The new TA doesn't have that stuff. You can spec all of this stuff as options though apart from the 16" wheels which by the time you added it all on your into TA+ territory without 16's

Last edited:
Ill get some normal pics in the morning, theyr just some pics that me dad took, he's a wedding photographer so likes to bugger round with pics and such. Ta for the comments tho dudes, intrestingly ,this was the first black one the dealership sold.

Congratulations on the new TA+. Looking forward to the new pictures.

Oh, I forgot a few more things.
Dark tinted rear windows, leather gear knob, leather steering wheel with multifunction buttons. Heated electric heated body colour wing mirrors. USB port

I know the old twin air sport was specced like a TA but with blue&me and multifunction wheel.
The new TA doesn't have that stuff. You can spec all of this stuff as options though apart from the 16" wheels which by the time you added it all on your into TA+ territory without 16's

That's a good list of the differences.(y)

The option of the Black roof it's only available on the Twin Air + (at a very resonable £185) with the Red colour.

Does anyone know if the Insurance classification for the Twin Air and the Twin Air plus is the same ? There was a difference of 'one' when the Twin Air Pop & Twin Air Sport/Lounge when they were available.

Last edited:

HDR rant over

Please sit down before you read this Ian, I'd hate for you to hurt yourself :p

I agree!

P.S Yes I realise it's an old thread :p

Please sit down before you read this Ian, I'd hate for you to hurt yourself :p

I agree!

P.S Yes I realise it's an old thread :p

I ran a half marathon yesterday but I feel more light headed after reading that you agree with me than I did after running 13 miles.

Back