photo_6_3.JPG

Bravo (Classic) My New Green Bravo

Introduction

Hello!

I'm new to the Forums and have already found them to be extremely useful!

Here is my 2001 Bravo... my pride and joy!!!

photo_7_.JPG

photo_6_3.JPG
Nice car, but yeah you posted this in the new shape Bravo section. You want to be in the Brava/Bravo one.

Looks tidy, ive only just got rid of my 98 115 HLX, i miss it though. I got 5 1/2 years of trouble free motoring out of it. Great car! Wish i had kept it and garaged it.

Found a random problem today! Fixed my front window screen washer. Tested to see why the rear window washer wasn't working. Just thought it was blocked like the front... until my brother opened the boot and found the water pouring through the rear speakers!

Turns out there was a tear in the pipe where the rubber is in the roof of the car at the rear! This caused the water to run both sides down through the speakers and making the carpet in the boot wet!

Random but all fixed! Thank god for random spot checks! Speakers are in the airing cupboard drying out... fingers crossed they still work!

Rear washers seem to give lots of little problems on Bravas / Bravos.

Are the speakers the original ones? If so they are a very worthwhile upgrade.. rears are 5 1/4" and the fronts can be replaced with 5 1/4" if you buy plastic adaptor panels.

Search for threads on the subject...

Back