DSC_0620.jpg

Bravo Bravo 1.9 Multijet Sport.

Re: Bravo 1.9 Multijet Sport

erhem......STOP Showing off :p....love the wheel....love the side skirts....love the spoiler.....puts my dynamic to shame....hopefully I should have her looking just as good once I get the bodywork fixed :D

Ill let you know how much £

That'd be great if you could mate :)

Thanks very much Butcher, personally i like the rear lights red, as it'd be too dark if it was all black. I think it breaks it up a bit :) However, i am fancying the new darker headlights fitted to 2.0 Sports these days. I think they'd look tasty! ... But darn expensive!!

Last edited:
Sorry if I've missed something here... but the thread is titled 1.9 Mjet but the car is a 2.0 mjet? - maybe I've got that wrong too but I'm sure I can see 165T badges on the wings. Looks very nice (y)

Last edited:
My Sport doesn't have tinted rears.

The blue interior is quite nice, it's one of those things that looks better in person that in pictures.

Wish mine were but their not. I still can't believe electric rear windows is an optional extra! But never owning a 5 door car previously I guess I just haven't paid too much attention! It must be one of the only cars in this range with this still as an option?

The window tinting seems a bit pricey around here though. I'm reluctant to get it done on the cheap though as a friend of mine had a couple of Polish blokes do his and when you wind the rear windows down you can see the most horrendous cut marks, it looks really badly done.

Wish mine were but their not. I still can't believe electric rear windows is an optional extra! But never owning a 5 door car previously I guess I just haven't paid too much attention! It must be one of the only cars in this range with this still as an option?

The window tinting seems a bit pricey around here though. I'm reluctant to get it done on the cheap though as a friend of mine had a couple of Polish blokes do his and when you wind the rear windows down you can see the most horrendous cut marks, it looks really badly done.

Mine has rear electric windows, with controls at the drivers door. Though i did look at another one before i got mine and it didn't! I couldn't believe cars now a days don't have all electric windows as standard!

Your right about the window tinting, don't get it done on the cheap. You'll regret it in the long run!

Back