GEDC0749_copy.jpg

Panda My Sporting

Introduction

Got myself a Panda sporting last weekend (y)

GEDC0749_copy.jpg
GEDC0750_copy.jpg

GEDC0752_copy.jpg
GEDC0753_copy.jpg

It’s my 11th Fiat but first diesel.
Yeah I have Just bought a Panda Sporting too. And Diesel. Im getting approx 50mpg Soo well chuffed with it at the moment.

Maybe it were 200 of each :confused:

Think I could get mine down to 50mpg if I drive it hard boosting through gears lots of cold, stop start, hammering brakes style driving (n)

I packed all that in when I got this car as I got it to save cash, but was still a little disapointed at first. a good service got a few more MPG, (Air filter, engine and gear oils) tyre pressure seems to really effect mpg, but driving style makes the biggest imo. I've not had it on 2 wheels yet while trying to keep the speed up on bends / roundabouts.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Have you got the stripes on yet Louie? I think they suited the shape really well, made it look like less of a mini-Multipla :p

Have you seen what I'm driving these days... Well, not driving since I'm in Australia most of the time :eek: https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/299103-alexgss-2010-sport-1-4-dualogic.html

I'm buying a facelift 166 to use as my 'nice' car :)

-Alex
Woop you found me hidung up here in the Panda section :D

Na no stripes - they don't suit my adopted Panda driving style, but I suppose it would anoy truck drivers more if they were held up by a viper stripe car.

Thought you'd a learnt about new cars with that Punto salespeed ;)

Woop you found me hidung up here in the Panda section :D

Na no stripes - they don't suit my adopted Panda driving style, but I suppose it would anoy truck drivers more if they were held up by a viper stripe car.

Thought you'd a learnt about new cars with that Punto salespeed ;)

My Punto had CVT, so was one of those takes-a-while-to-wind-up autos. Dualogic/Selespeed is very different, more 'manual'. :)

Wish I had the fuel economy you're getting though, 40mpg was top whack for the 500 on trips, which is less than my 156 does. Remains to be seen what will happen around town!

-Alex

Back