191879_10150122262059220_680574219_6828562_3464117_o1.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Active Sport.

Introduction

So I've bought a Mk2 Punto Active Sport in Metallic Orange :)
I've got a list of things i'm wanting to do to it so if you could leave your opinion of what you think :)

Xenon Lights
De-Tango'ed Lights
15" Borbet A Wheels
Stretched Tires
Smoothed Doors
De-badged Boot
Paint Calipers
Induction Kit
Lower (not sure how much)
Pressed Plates
Sporting Skirt
Bonnet Bra

Re: Mk2 Active Sport

So I've bought a Mk2 Punto Active Sport in Metallic Orange :)
I've got a list of things i'm wanting to do to it so if you could leave your opinion of what you think :)

Xenon Lights
De-Tango'ed Lights
15" Borbet A Wheels
Stretched Tires
Smoothed Doors
De-badged Boot
Paint Calipers
Induction Kit
Lower (not sure how much)
Pressed Plates
Sporting Skirt
Bonnet Bra

looks nice man theres loads u can still do ... have you got a picture of your headlights on ?

Last edited by a moderator:

good plans,but please dont go through getting a bonnet bra they look appauling on most cars especially km2 puntos,lower it and get some nice wheels and worry about the rest later

also de badge back and remove side bump strips etc

Active sports are the best kind of puntos ;)

plans look good, not sure on the bonnet bra but i have seen them pulled of before

borbets are my weak spot when it comes to wheels :yum:

good plans,but please dont go through getting a bonnet bra they look appauling on most cars especially km2 puntos,lower it and get some nice wheels and worry about the rest later

also de badge back and remove side bump strips etc

I've nearly finished my exams and thats when work will start (y) i was questioning the bonnet bra, there is a corsa c (i hate corsa's but this one is smart) with a bra on near my college and it looks amazing, the first thing will be getting all that tacky plastic off the door and de-badging, i'll find out off my friend whether he can get me the borbet's next week and i'll see where i stand with the tyres and lowering because i think 15" might be a bit too small :confused: hopefully it'll sit alright :)

15s are fine on puntos

you can get away with 16s but tyre prices are expensive

17s dont look very good but some alloy types you can get away with

Right guys. sorry for the delay. what i thought were borbet a's are actually some 15" O.Z. Plutons. they are 7.5j wide and i was wondering whether that would fit my punto without spacers?

They are nice! If they are 4x98 or 4x100 youll be fine but will need wobbly bolts if 4x100, and the centre bore has to be 58.1 or larger and you will need spigot rings if it is and the ET has to be around 35 for them to fit without anything major

Right guys. sorry for the delay. what i thought were borbet a's are actually some 15" O.Z. Plutons. they are 7.5j wide and i was wondering whether that would fit my punto without spacers?

will look great in black on your car mate

I'm respraying them all silver if i get them, don't want to attract any unwanted attention. the reason for 'if' is because there is a scruffy weld on the lip which would leek air when tires are on. how much would it cost the refurbish just this one wheel? and do any of you know if there is a good place to do so in the north east? thanks guys :)

ahh i see, where abouts are u from? i know a great little back ally body worker in leeds, will do anything u want on the cosmetics of the car for cheap price's and he has pride in his work it will look great, 20 years in the business

i surgest you sand down 3 of the good 1s yourself , the more prep thats done the less work he has to do so the cheaper the price , id say for full respray on them all filler and sanding ud be looking at around 150, but like i said preperation is everything try doing it urself and just a re-spray on 3 of them and 1 to repair would be alot cheaper

Right so i found out those wheels have a really small stud pattern that wouldn't fit a punto or a vw and the damage was beyond repair. does anyone know where i could get some cheap fiat alloy wheels second hand? or is anyone selling some on the forum? would be a big help! :) thanks a lot guys (sorry for the lack of updates, the cost of driving has hit my budget quite hard! haha)

check classifieds under alloys and stuff, your best bet is ebay tho tbh, if you google for sites youll end up with a product thats very expensive and not original , and youll most probs have to purchace tyers aswell, so like i said try the ebay mate, ull get along way with 100 quid and abit left over for refurb ! good luck, keep us updated

Back