04110.JPG

Stilo Enzo, my shumey GP.

Introduction

now i've finally got some decent photos of Enzo which don't have my house in the background, i can now show my him off in all his glory! ........so here he is, a 2006 stilo schumacher GP, number 186. He's almost standard only for a few areas. The suspension been further lowerd with Ebach springs, 8mm spacers at the rear, 5mm at the front, red stuff front and rear pads, goodridge braided brake hoses, a GSR induction pipe, and a momo duke gear knob.
standard power for this car is 170BHP, however, being an ex-forum members car, i do have photographic evidence of it running at 204BHP due to a re-map but can't comform that it is still running this modifcation......booooooo:p

my to do list is as follows.... a front strut brace, a K&N cone filter, removal of the 2nd cat and replace with a new system, and sort the tunes out with a new head unit and base bin in the boot.There are no external "mods" in the pipe line

Very nice indeed (y), she is a looker ;) I may also invest in some wheel spacers too as I have 17 blades on mine, if you need any advice on any kind of audio modifications Stu (Volxstu) is the person to see (y)

just an update, after finding out just how simple it was to install, i've now fitted cruise control to Enzo. I did all the research and discovered the plug hidden under the steering cowell, so after a search on ebay, i purchased an alfa 147 one for £25 and no sooner than it arrived, it was tested out and working perfectly!(y)...... well i say "perfectly" , as expected, the dash light does'nt come on but that really does'nt bother me?. this now makes Enzo one of the rarest schumachers around, surely?:D

ok, purists look away, i may well have committed a crime! my old seats were looking a bit sad ( especially the drivers one where the bolster had collapst:( ) so when these turned up on ebay, a couple of bids saw me the owner of a new set out of alcantra seats out of a stilo sport ( never heard of one? ) that had one done 16000 miles, so no sooner had they landed at my castle Gadge, they were quickly installed and ready to use! (y)

Attachments

• 007 (3).JPG
    007 (3).JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 006 (2).JPG
    006 (2).JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 343
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    939.4 KB · Views: 424
I actually like that look. Will be interesting to see how well the Alcantara wears.

Looks like you had a squirrel nesting under your driver's seat!

haha! yeah thats what i thought!! its actually all the old foam from the seat cushion where the bolster was literally crumbling away! proof that it really did need sorting! :)

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
ok, so more bits and pieces done. i went ahead and replaced the old GSR induction pipe as it was starting to wear by the gearbox and never quite fitted the airbox properly (plus i did'nt like the red;)). i decided to go with the traditional slicone black look but with a polished aluminum pipe and whilst i was at it, i fitted my new oil catch tank. its an atmospheric type, so no oily fumes going into the engine (y). i also repainted the engine and battery cover to an off black metallic colour caled amythis most comonly found on alot of 90's rovers...... got some before and after pics here

Attachments

• 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    850.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    946.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    961.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    992 KB · Views: 171
Nice work Gadge. Wish I could have fitted in my OCC that close to the induction end. 'Cos I've still got the OEM induction hose, my OCC is over the other side of the bay, next to the washer bottle...which means rather more pipework than I'd like.

Incidentally, on closer exmination of your pics, it looks like you're only redirecting half the vapours. Did you know there are two emissions outlets from the cam cover to the inlet side? The one you have covered is upstream of the throttle, the other is downstream.

Look at the hose betwen the throttle valve and the inlet manifiold and you'll see it. It's outlet No 2 in this diagram:

1111[1].jpg

Back