DSC021352.JPG

Grande Punto Princey Grande Punto!

Introduction

Princey's Grande Punto!

Hi all,

Thought i would start my own thread and see what people think of my car.

This is a 1.2 8v Grande Punto, i bought the car standard from Fiat in September last year.

Current Mods;

Eibach Sportlines
LED Tinted Tail Lights
T-Jet Alloys
Painted Red Brakes
Vibe Amp & Sub
Xenon Headlight Bulbs (Blue)
FK Badgeless Grill (Waiting to come in post)
Window Tint
Wind Deflectors
Vibe Window Stickers
Abarth Floor Mats
20mm Hubcenteric Spacers
Armrest

Future Mods:

Haven't got anything planned for any engine mods
Abarth Bucket Seats
Abarth Headlights or maybe put a Fly Eye Kit on the ones i have.
Coilovers
Exhaust
Side Skirts
Spoiler

Car looks very nice, plans sound good for it too.

Hate to think of the sub and amp going away with standard components etc.
The red brakes don't suit, why make standard brakes stick out? If you had uprated brembos or some high performance 4 pots/6 pots or w/e then I can understand the colour change.

The vibe window stickers look tacky IMO, but apart from that the car looks great :D

really nice car man, was thinking about tinting my windows, i like the look of yours(y) what percentage are they?

Car looks very nice, plans sound good for it too.

Hate to think of the sub and amp going away with standard components etc.
The red brakes don't suit, why make standard brakes stick out? If you had uprated brembos or some high performance 4 pots/6 pots or w/e then I can understand the colour change.

The vibe window stickers look tacky IMO, but apart from that the car looks great :D
I totally agree with you, i painted them last weekend and put the stickers on to see what it would look like, and it hasnt grown on me so the stickers will be coming off and i think i will paint the brakes black.

nice car, keep the calipers red just have break drums in black or it looks silly.

stickers and stuff is personal preffrence so if you like them keep them if you dont dont :)

its a nice car, just dont go over the top and it will look very smart

nice car, keep the calipers red just have break drums in black or it looks silly.

stickers and stuff is personal preffrence so if you like them keep them if you dont dont :)

its a nice car, just dont go over the top and it will look very smart

Cheers Butcher, i might get Brembo Calipers, because once you paint the calipers you have to keep on painting them because they get so dirty.

Also can someone give me advice, my Passenger Rear Wheel keeps on catching on the wheel arch when i go over bumps, but not the drivers side? i have had the car lowered on Eibach's and have got 20mm spacers on the back, and beacuse of this catching the arch when going over a bump it is taking the tread off my tyre.

Re: Princey's Grande Punto!

Hi there are the abarth seats easy to fit and do they have the seat belt bonger noise on them to plug into on the bottom and do they just simply bolt straight on thinking of getting some for my car if you could get back to me asap thankyou :)

Re: Princey's Grande Punto!

Hi there are the abarth seats easy to fit and do they have the seat belt bonger noise on them to plug into on the bottom and do they just simply bolt straight on thinking of getting some for my car if you could get back to me asap thankyou :)

the seats from an Abarth GP fit straight in and plug in like the origonals

Back