Bike_and_car_March_007.JPG

Bravo (Classic) my new bravoooo.

Introduction

picked this beast up last week, soo much better to drive then my old punto :)

not much done to her at the moment due to a lack of funds, but some money should appear soon so i can sort a few things out.

1996 Fiat Bravo 1.4 SX 12V
57,500 Miles
Red (y)

MODS:
Fiat Punto MK2 Active Sporting Alloys 14' (£50 from scrapyard with good con tyres :D)

Sony CDX-GT25 headunit
Vibe Slick Wiring Kit
Pro Plus 800W Amp
Pioneer TS-W121SPL Subwoofer

Bike_and_car_March_007.JPG

Bike_and_car_March_012.JPG

Bike_and_car_March_016.JPG

Yeah, i'm a dirty bmx'er :slayer:
Bike_and_car_March_008.JPG

Bike_and_car_March_022.JPG

Bike_and_car_March_059.JPG

Gahh, i miss my old Punto :cry: I gave it to my brother.

Might aswell give a little info on her
1994 Fiat Punto 55s, One of the first to roll off the line (y)
25th March 1994 Registered
97,000 Miles
Fitted Revcounter
Did have some stuff, but i stole it for my bravo :)
Re: my new bravoooo

Update!
Checked the engine, Everythings all good, so gonna stick with the 1.4 till something happens.

My Alloys started to crack and the tyres were way beyond the limit so i've stuck the steelies on until sunday, My mate has sold me a set of 16's off a golf, just gotta get the Wobbly bolts, unless someone has a set they will sell;)

Debadged the whole car aswell (Minus the front badge :worship: ) and also removed the rear wiper (just gotta figure out how to take the whole thing off!)

I also did abit a bodge with the folding seats, as im a bmxer, my bikes gotta get in the car, and the folding seats aint really useful as that bar gets in the way!!.

Would upload some pics, but i cant upload anymore for some strange reason or cant delete any. Someone help me!!!!

Upcoming Plans:
Fit 16's
New Front bumper (fogs?)
HGT Interior or Alfa Seats
N/S Electric window motor replacement
Marea Lights
Lowering
Exhaust

look forward to seeing the final finish to it!!, do you know what the centre bore is on these golf wheels, might not be to good if you put em with the wobbly bolts and they dont fit, my guess would be they are 72.1mm, so youll need some spigot rings, you can get a set off ebay for £4.

Are they the bbs wheels on a mk2 golf gti?

For the wiper motor you need to remove the trim on the boot and take the motor out from there :)

Theres an attachment button that will allow you to upload pics if your having trouble in the gallery

You could always do a van conversion if space is a premium... ;)

The wheels are off a MK3 aint BBS either :(, get them on sunday, i shall upload a pic for then :), I'll check them without the rings first and see what happens. I shall let you know.

I Shall get to work on the wiper motor, i got myself one of those plugs to fill it in so it's all good, I'll donate as soon as i get some money in my account, which is tomorrow as its PAYDAY!!!!.

Van conversion would be sweet, we'll see how it goes ;)

Right, finally donated so i got unlimited space now (y) so be aware 56k people, PIC HEAVY :D

When i first got the car:
2011-03-18_13_03_22.jpg

2011-03-18_13_03_01.jpg

Punto in the background :yum:

Got her home and started working straight away
2011-03-19_12_53_59.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Wheels from the punto, 14 inch MK2 Sporting ones, £50 Scrappy(y)

Fitted them on and washed her
IMAG03611.jpg

Replaced this
2011-03-19_16_05_01.jpg

To this :worship:
2011-03-23_17_14_22.jpg

Whats a good radio with no decent speakers?
2011-03-23_14_02_56.jpg

Its small, but its powerful :cool:
Door Speakers
IMAG0469.jpg

Did the front door speakers too, also sorted the N/S Window motor, was slow as hell, my girlfriend thought it was funny :(
IMAG06261.jpg

They had a sale on in halfords, £20 for a Filter, twas payday so why not ;)
IMAG02511.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

I Also had a dodgy fuel sender unit, so i never knew how much fuel i had so i kept running out, all fixed now though with a £20 replacement
2011-04-04_13_56_11.jpg

ALL OF A SUDDEN.
my tyres were bald from being cheap! (no bad driving ;) )
IMAG0297.jpg

so the steelies went back on for a while.......

Until yesterday when i won a set of wheels on Ebay :D
Some Mangel 16 inch alloys :D, Picked them up got home, fitted the back two, went on fine, but the front two.....
IMAG0647.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

IMAG0659.jpg

you might see....
IMAG0670.jpg

Closer..........
IMAG0671.jpg

Slightly rubs, but thats not the main problem.........

IMAG0672.jpg

ahhh.... Bit too close, had to stick the steelies on the front for now, didnt want to risk driving to work this morning, Especially with the speedbumps at my local Tesco's :cry::cry: i blame the 205/55/16 tyres!

And the only thing i done today is take the wiper off, still aint taken the motor out yet
IMAG0478.jpg

Theres still alot to do so i shall keep this updated
Bumper and grille need replacing or tidying
IMAG0491.jpg

And the mirrors, Maybe C/C them?
IMAG0489.jpg

We'll see
2011-03-23_18_37_35.jpg

p.s someone must have some 205/40 or 45/16 tyres somewhere!

Looking clean :D

205/55 R16?!! :eek: The normal size is 195/45R16 for these cars, to keep the gearing the same... I'm actually surprised they fitted in normal arches! :p

As for cc mirrors, I have a set of red mirrors here somewhere if your interested :)

Why not put on an Abarth kit if you can find one? Looks brilliant on a red Bravo :)

Keep us all updated and keep up the good work! (y)

Apologies for the Automatic car wash :(, i couldn't be bothered to clean it!
As for the cc Mirrors and a abarth bodykit, i would love to :)
I posted a status on my facebook page asking if anyone has a set of smaller wheels, but no reply, although i did find a set or used but good con Goodyear 205/45/16 tyres on Ebay, 2 tyres at £39.99, Could get them and take them down to the local garage and get them fitted, as for now, i got two alloys on the back and two steelies on the front, looks rather silly.

Really need to sell my alloys, too big :( Mangel 16 inch Alloys with Pretty much brand new tyres, 7Jx16H2 with 205/55/16 Tyres,Will swap for another set or a sell for a decent offer. pics on request :)

Alloys alloys alloys, No Luck what-so-ever!, So im opting for a set of 205/45/16 Tyres, Shall be in within two weeks :D.

Also thinking of getting a exhaust to give it abit more of a grunt, but im poor at the mo :(

Can some people please give me some ideas! I dont know what to do!, Euro Look Maybe?

Hard to say really, its a style that you should want yourself maytey (Y), although don't forget about the marea poly lights! They look good on any bravo!

Lower profile on the 16's should hopefully sort you out! the alloy size is nice! just those big tyres haha.

When people make improvements to their car, its best not to go completely crazy with it, but bring out the characterists of the bravo even more!, attention to detail is often a winner! :)

Good luck man!
Migs.

haha thanks buddy :), getting new tyres on the 10th hopefully! :) The Marea polys are on my list! Amongst the Alfa Interior.

I want to make my bravo look nice, but smart at the same time, no crazy spoilers or bling bling exhaust for me :)

Confusion time!!

Might sound really silly, but will changing the head give it any more power?
the 1.4 12v aint too good, Was thinking a 1.6 head would be better?

And also, please tell me its easy to do :)

Back