P1000745.JPG

500 My New(ish) 1.2 Pop

Introduction

I've finally taken a couple of pictures of our new car (we've had it just over a month).

It's a bog-standard 1.2 Pop in Pasadoble Red with grey seats and black ambience.

The only extra is side-rubbing strips, but we got the dealer to leave these unpainted and textured to match the bumper, wing mirrors etc. I didn't see the point of having painted rubbing strips!

P1000745.JPG

P1000746.JPG

P1000747.JPG
Have to say I find the unpainted rubbing strips weird and not my thing tbh!

I think they work well on the Pop as they match the black strip on the rear bumper, the wing mirrors & the door surrounds.

It's the door handles which look slightly out of place to me - IMO the Pop would look better if all the chrome bits were black.

Don't think it would work so well on a Lounge, though.

Last edited:
Never thought about the door-handles but see what you mean!

I think the strips are useful, as we got a few dinks in car-parks in our old car.

You can't really see in the photos, but they do match the texture of the other black trim bits really well.

We've done 1,600 miles so far and love the car!

Nice car mate, and i think that your 500 suits the unpainted strips, mine on the other hand with it being white would not.

but on a side note shouldn't this post be in the members motors bit of the forum.

Back