2011-01-25_13_51_21.jpg

Panda Midget4hire's Panda 100HP.

Introduction

As the punto has gone I had to look for a new car, with my job depending on having a car it had to be decided fairly quickly. I spent a day or so looking around online and the suggesstion of a panda 100hp was thrown in.
I made a quick call to the insurance company to see what it would cost. Luckily enough, even though its the same engine size and power its 3 insurance groups lower than the punto. So it hasnt cost much to change it over.

I collected the car on Saturday morning from Chesterfield
A few pics of it as it stands now

2011-01-25_13_51_46.jpg

2011-01-25_13_51_35.jpg

2011-01-25_13_51_21.jpg
Re: Midget4hire's Panda 100HP

Theses cars get nothing but praise, seems Fiat hit the nail on the head with this, any plans for modifications as I know a few that are really tastefully done with subtle mods. :D

Great choice (y)

I think the 100HP looks very stealth in black!
Pretty sure it's group 4 though :p

its group 11 in new grouping system, the punit mk2b sporting is group 14

Theses cars get nothing but praise, seems Fiat hit the nail on the head with this, any plans for modifications as I know a few that are really tastefully done with subtle mods. :D

for now it can stay standard-ish
will no doubt lower it and add induction
The exhaust sounds lovely as standard though

Looks fantastic mate, I saw it parked up the other day on the way home. ;)

Dom

at autoworld?

Mint, I've always like the 100Hp. People think it's a piece of junk small people carrier. But people are stupid and are usually surprised how quick they are :D.

GSR + Cams + Exhaust would be awesome although your insurance would probably have a s*** fit.

Yeah, my insurance renewal is going to be through the roof. so im guna hold off on mods for now
Im having trouble linking the bluetooth to my Alpine HU though. it seems all the wiring adapters are the same and it only has 3 cables going into one of the connectors. I can make calls but the HU doesnt play the call through the speakers so I cant hear the person on the phone

HELP!!

Yeah, my insurance renewal is going to be through the roof. so im guna hold off on mods for now
Im having trouble linking the bluetooth to my Alpine HU though. it seems all the wiring adapters are the same and it only has 3 cables going into one of the connectors. I can make calls but the HU doesnt play the call through the speakers so I cant hear the person on the phone

HELP!!

Check the aux input on the back of the headunit from the bluetooth module. If that's ok look in the options menu and make sure the option to "mute music upon call" or something similar is ON.

This is of course assuming the Bluetooth module is separate from the HU.

Check the aux input on the back of the headunit from the bluetooth module. If that's ok look in the options menu and make sure the option to "mute music upon call" or something similar is ON.

This is of course assuming the Bluetooth module is separate from the HU.

all the cables seem to be linked ok. same for the options on the HU. there are 2 others on FF that have the same car with same HU and theirs works
There is a cable from the HU that is labeled "interupt" wondering if that hasd anything to do with it and what it would connect to
Theres a bluetooth unit that links to this HU so may end up just buying that

Back