WP_000100.jpg

500 My Fiat 500 1.2L Pop

Introduction

Meet Lucia :)

Ignore the dirt that how messy she got just from coming back from the dealers and driving to work and back once.

WP_000100.jpg

Front View DRL's On :slayer:

WP_000101.jpg

Cant be bothered washing her at the minute she's been washed off twice now since i got her.

WP_000102.jpg

WP_000103.jpg

WP_000093.jpg

Mileage after day 1 of owning her.

Hope You Like Her.
Personally, I think the dirt makes it look 'well 'ard'. Nice little motor, but pleeese take that dealership sticker out of the back window!!!!:cry:

Hahaha, Thanks and That dealership sticker came out about an hour after the picture was sticker and the dealership tax disc holder came out as soon as i got my custom 500 tax disc holder delivered. The only branding of the dealership now is the number plates. Although she's looking abit sorry for herself at the minute because some prick though it would be funny to jump on her bonnet :mad: so thats all dented and creased at the minute just searching round for a bossa nova white bonnet.

Cheers RUI i hadn't seen that top link you put must of looked straight through it. I will give that top link a call tomorrow. But that second link the guy is a tool i rung him up the other day and he was like yeah sound it'll be £120 including courier price and that he was busy atm and he would ring me back never did, tried ringing him again and no reply.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I feel like I should apologise to all of you folks. :eek: I didn't notice the date of Blitz's original post when I made my own post (which I still stand by). It would seem I've unwittingly revived a thread which is 10 months old.
I too am really sorry that some moron damaged your motor.
Anyway, good luck and I hope you get it sorted.;)

I feel like I should apologise to all of you folks. :eek: I didn't notice the date of Blitz's original post when I made my own post (which I still stand by). It would seem I've unwittingly revived a thread which is 10 months old.
I too am really sorry that some moron damaged your motor.
Anyway, good luck and I hope you get it sorted.;)

No need to apologise lol. If you hadn't of revived it i wouldn't of got the link from RUI for the breaking 500. And thanks its just annoying the fact you cant have anything nice nowadays without someone getting jealous and spoiling it.

Back