1261.jpg

Panda My Panda Eleganza

Introduction

Hi all, thought it was about time to start a MM thread about my Panda. I'll start with a bit about myself, I'm 20, male and have had a few FIAT's to my name. :D

I posted in the Panda section a few months back about upgrading from my Seicento to the Panda, and snapped it up :p 26k FSH and all the toys for £3k! Bargain in my eyes.

Anyway a bit about the car! She's a cocktail blue Eleganza with skydome and all the other toys you'd expect.. climate, alloys etc :D

One with my old Sei!

And one of my Old 126 BIS :cool:

Some of you may have read about my dent in the drivers wing, i bought the car like this and it has knocked the light slightly.. it's not too bad but something i would like to sort out when i can afford it :eek:

Oh and i've fitted the Panda blinds too, imo makes the car look a bit better :D
Well, before christmas some numpty hit my rear bumper and didn't think to give details :(

A month later my new bumper finally arrives on my doorstep i a massive lorry, apparently it wouldn't fit in a van :confused:

The bumper was a real PITA to get off and replace, but for any of you that don't like seeing a bumperless panda.. look away now :p

The main problem i had was getting the top bolt and torx bolt out from the wheel arches, would have been much easier on a ramp with wheels off.

And now on with the new one :)

Still not had a chance to get my stickers in yet :rolleyes:

Never clayed a car actually! Although would love to give it a go! I would love to learn a bit more detailing :eek:
It was just a wash with normal car shampoo, polished with Mer (don't do this often) and then my dad's secret.. (might be a bit taboo).. lightly polished with sheen multi purpose polish! It shines it up a treat :D (Although, not sure of the long term effects, but i can't see it being that bad!) Also used a micro-fibre cloth, can't stand water marks! haha

Edit, it does have skydome.. used fast glass on every glass panel (except windscreen!)

Last edited:
Yeah they're both internal, i did have three but messed one up trying to remove the backing :eek:

I'm glad the weather's getting better so i can enjoy the car to its full potential, nothing like sitting in the car on your work break with the roof back :D

I hope to go out and take some cool pics, there are loads of cool rural areas i like to go on drives to in the sun!

Do you mind me asking where you got a presprayed replacement bumper from and what the cost was. My cocktail blue suffered a blowout (theres a thread somewhere with pics) so I have replaced mine with a new bumper in lovely "primer black". Was it a good colour match?

Car is looking very well. I've never seen a blue cocktail with a skydome before!

Back