6870IMGP0127.JPG

Cinquecento Cinq Turbo; better quality pics!

Introduction

Thought it was about time I got some decent pics of the Cinq up, so here they are! Feedback welcome, unless it's to say it looks like a monster truck and needs lowered, I know! thats goes for you as well Liam :D

Shots around the car.

6870IMGP0127.JPG

6870IMGP0129.jpg

6870IMGP0131.JPG

6870IMGP0132.JPG

Wheels and Recaro's fitted from a Fiat Strada Abarth 130TC.
6870IMGP0122.jpg

6870IMGP0123.jpg

View from said Recaro.

6870IMGP0126.JPG

And finally the engine.

6870IMGP0120.jpg

Aaron.
fantastic! i love the pics and i would love to try a turbo version!

you have a very nice car! (y)

Thats nice looking cinq (y) great to see another one the correct colour :D
BUT........it looks like a monster truck and it needs lowering! :p :p :p Only jokin buddy lol.
sorry but you asked for that one ;) :)

Supercinqi! (y)

Have you thought of putting in another ornamental gasket on the front left?

Last edited:
That looks nice, like to see the sig on the back from Van Aaken as well. I have only see a few turbo cinqs with them on. It is the high isn't it? 0.6? Did you have the thicker headgasket spacer put it or the piston machined down?

David

Firstly cheers for all the feedback guys!

Alex22 said:
Have you thought of putting in another ornamental gasket on the front left?

You know I got one off Chubbston last week which was painted red from its original black and I kinda ruined it by trying to remove the paint with Nitromorse, I may still be able to recover it with some sandpaper, but I'm not sure!

Anyone got a black one spare?

peaster2k said:
That looks nice, like to see the sig on the back from Van Aaken as well. I have only see a few turbo cinqs with them on. It is the high isn't it? 0.6? Did you have the thicker headgasket spacer put it or the piston machined down?

Yeah if you see some of the threads in the Cinq section you'll see its running more like 0.8bar now, but yes it is the hi-boost VAd kit and to achieve the low compression its new pistons that were fitted and I have recently fitted a Spesso Group N head gasket along with a 40mm throttle body and a stage 3 ported & polished head.

Aaron.

Ok, I pointed it out previously and I won't bring it up again.

Ok, cracking seats, old school rims, nifty HU but does it work?, VA Decal-only those in the know will know what that means!!

Quality Cinq only thing is the front bumper, bit iffy for me.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Ok, cracking seats, old school rims, nifty HU but does it work?, VA Decal-only those in the know will know what that means!!

Quality Cinq only thing is the front bumper, bit iffy for me.

Liam

Yeah the seats are fantastic, even better support than the Recaro's in the integrale, just need recovering. I have just about enough of the Fiat fabric to re-do it as you can see it has the old Fiat 4 line badge in it, bit it's a hard fabric to track down as I would like some to recover the back seat to match.

the HU works as it should.

The bumper has to be like this cos if you look closely you will see the intercooler and oil cooler sitting behind it, if bumper left as it is would not get any air flow, function leads form :) Tho I have considered if the Abarth bumper would do the same function, but look factory.

Aaron.

That cinq looks awesome m8 (y) ! I love the white wheels and the seats (isn´t that the same pattern on the seats as the fiat Uno turbo seats?) My mum had an Uno turbo -89! And I don´t think you should lower.....it looks great as it is!!!

Last edited:
Nah, the Abarth is no good, Pete tried it and says it runs hotter, I know why it was meshed but the parts left in for structural reasons kinda ruin it, wonder what other bumpers could suit it without being OTT or out of the ordinary?

Liam

Italiano Lover said:
That cinq looks awesome m8 (y) ! I love the white wheels and the seats (isn´t that the same pattern on the seats as the fiat Uno turbo seats?) My mum had an Uno turbo -89! And I don´t think you should lower.....it looks great as it is!!!

Yeah up could be right on the fabric pattern, I'm sure I read somewhere that Fiat commissioned some Italian designer to come up with it for the Strada 130TC Abarth, but know it's no longer available. Just need to hope I come across someone breaking a car with an intact back seat I can rob of the covers to get some more as I like it, keeps it Fiat.

The wheels can also be found on an UNO Turbo only in 13" rather than the 14" mine are.

Aaron.

It looks great I like it. Very shiny too which is always good. And do those knees come with the car?!

One thing, how do you get to the back seats?!

lol, knees included!

the seats are proper tilt jobs, hard to explain but the back moves independently from the seat if you follow my description, theres is a little knob which is visable in the pic at the bottom rear of the seat which unhooks the back to let it tilt forward, as the Strada Abarth was a 3 door car, so no worries there!

Aaron.

Back