1200.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My punto

Introduction

This morning I woke up and decided to give my engine bay and nice little clean up. I have no idea why I wanted to clean it but I wanted to since i got nothing else to do with college off for half term and no work today.

Here is my picture

1200.jpg

I even cleaned the lid of it

2130.jpg

Close up of the GSR and my little 8v

396.jpg

Since i posted pictures its come to my attention that my GSR is not fitted properly can anyone show me a picture of their 8v GSR please would help me find a way to secure it more?

469.jpg

What i used to clean under the bonnet

557.jpg

My Baby from behind as I have only started sorting out the rear of my car working my way forward soon.

638.jpg

And more pictures

730.jpg

Little what I have done so far;

GSR
Supersprint Exhaust system
2004 Sporting rear bumper (some little sh*t stole one of the reflectors)
Abarth Spoiler
Debagged and smoothed
(y)looks nice how did u clean the head ???
and for your induction kit
ive got mine attatched via some heavy duty cable ties its going nowere

I cleaned it with some metal brush(forgot its name) it’s kind of in the picture but yea that and just kept wiping it down with that cloth and the smallest amount of brake cleaner. Took a bit of time but was worth it. And is It possible for you to upload some pics as I can imagen where to hang it but just for peace of mind?

Last edited:
Looks really good m8 u studying a car course at college?

Thanks!!....Funny enough I’m not , Im actually studying software development. I just have a fair amount of car knowledge from friends and family and still bout 80% of the things I’ve done to my car has all been inspired by Fiat Forum.

Last edited:
1b1.jpg

see that o shaped ring above your cone get some big long heavyduty cable ties from b n q put 2 together so it makes it longer,
then go around your pipe back up to the o ring shud hold it well enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice mate, the black is a gorgeous colour and it looks really clean :)

The list that I got planned to do to my car as follows.

Wish list
Wind Deflectors tinted
Tinted sun strip
2004 Rear Lights
Angel Eyes
Abarth Sideskirts ( will buy normal sporting sideskirts for time bein long as they resprayed already)
Abarth Front Bumper
Smoothed Bonnet and possibly get the bad boybonnet any one got any pictures of that in black.
Smaller Antenna on my roof
Smoothed rear wiper
Lowered 50mm (not sure what coilovers to get atm)
Remap

Things to be done ASAP
Change Clocks to get one that has a Rev Meter/Temp Gadge and mine just has fuel and speed....
Change Spark plugs (looking for uprated version)
Change HT Leads (looking for uprated version)
New Oil + Filter
Drain all the coolant and replace with something other than water its getting cold so that might freeze.

What I have already done to my car
Aarth Spoiler (was silver now resprayed black sprayed by a pro)
2004 Sporting Rear Bumper ( was red now resprayed black sprayed by a pro)
Supersprint Exhaust fitted
GSR Induction KIT
Sony Head unit Fitted
80% tints on back 3 windows

Changed the coolant today took a while but it’s been done burnt my hand in the process of bleeding the valves but all done.

Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday my instrumental cluster will arrive and I can fit it will take pics of that and put them up here of how I done it.

Back