punto_front3.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Girlfriends new modded punto!!!!

Introduction

So the girlfriend has bought herself a new punto that was modded by a 12 year old gonna upload some pics of it when we got it and then in a few weeks ill upload some of when i've finished with it lol
punto_front3.jpg

punto_inside.jpg

punto_insidefront.jpg

punto_ns.jpg

punto_sub1.jpg

.....got work cut out here me think's front and rear bumpers has just been sprayed in a backgarden, no primer or anything so you can still see the white plastic through it orange, the side looks like bad damage, but really its where he took the trim off and didnt take the time to sort it (been done now) and then he played around with the camber to make it look racey!!!!this has just messed up how the car handels....bonnet is comming off and being burnt, and wheels will be for sale if i can get another set....
yer it was bought from ebay....loadsa problems with it but its a cheap car and she loves it so im happy...do you guys no the colour code for it? and my girlfriend looks like shes chewing a brick 24/7 so no pics of that.....lol

Ahhhh was looking at this on Ebay a while back.... how much did it go for in the end?

she paid £550 for it in the end so im happy with that, couldnt get one like this for that money

Haha :rolleyes:

Looks very similar to a car I saw floating around ayrshire recently, sounded like a tractor though.

so does this now due to the backbox starting to blow :bang:

OMG!!! what a horrible thing to say!!! surely shes not that bad!! :eek::eek:

well..............

Those are fiat bravo hgt alloys?

you are right sir and there are in excellent condition, find me a set of wheels to put on it and we can do a deal sir....ill even get them re-powder coated any colour you want :slayer:

has it got blue bucket seat ?
they look nice
black wheels just dont suit it imo,but as you say u may replace them

Yer the seats are blue buckets, and they will be for sale as soon as i can get some decent HGT front seats, and the wheels are going i think they should be back on a brava (y)

Whats the point in riping it apart. You wont get significant money changing bits over. I would leave the wheels. Paint the Bumpers and tidy the car up.
I cant see why you bought it if its not to your taste :confused:
The guy who bought my last car off me for his mrs did that. Kept asking, how do i take the exhaust of, what shall i do with the old steering wheel. How much is a standard air filter. :confused: Why buy a modded car if your just gonna put it back to standard. I can understand if it was really cheap or you could use the mods in with a bigger plan.

Whats the point in riping it apart. You wont get significant money changing bits over. I would leave the wheels. Paint the Bumpers and tidy the car up.
I cant see why you bought it if its not to your taste :confused:
The guy who bought my last car off me for his mrs did that. Kept asking, how do i take the exhaust of, what shall i do with the old steering wheel. How much is a standard air filter. :confused: Why buy a modded car if your just gonna put it back to standard. I can understand if it was really cheap or you could use the mods in with a bigger plan.

i didnt buy the car she did cos it was cheap, she likes the seats and wheels bu i dont, and when i get a HGT she will only bitch that the wheels look nicer then hers, plus shes a new driver and the insurance as it has a few mod's on it is well scary to say the least

You cant take things out because you dont like them lol. If she likes them its up to her surely. She clearly didnt buy the car for you to take all the bits she likes about it, off.

Anyway back on topic and these are My own views not the forums. I wouldnt personally tell the insurance about the alloys. They are Fiat OE ones and changing the colour isnt likely to get you in trouble. Bucket seats didnt make my insurance go up at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant take things out because you dont like them lol. If she likes them its up to her surely. She clearly didnt buy the car for you to take all the bits she likes about it, off.

Anyway back on topic and these are My own views not the forums. I wouldnt personally tell the insurance about the alloys. They are Fiat OE ones and changing the colour isnt likely to get you in trouble. Bucket seats didnt make my insurance go up at all.

lol i paid for the car and insurance and running costs :devil: but i understand what your saying...the only reason im thinking of getting rid of the alloys is because they scrub on the wheel arch as there 15's and the seats im thinking of having myself if i dont sell them, i mean why should she have nicer seats then me :D

Haha true. Im no expert but it sounds like the Offset or something is wrong on the wheels. You can get those plastic inserts but ill let somebody else explain that.

And Nosher that was a quote from Admiral.

Back