punto59.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Minty

Introduction

My first Punto

punto59.jpg
Thanks for that. Being a grandmother of three i doubt if i will do any moderations to it. I'll leave that to the experts.:D
My plans for it, Go to work, go shopping and transport my disabled mother to hospital appointments.

Thanks for that. Being a grandmother of three i doubt if i will do any moderations to it. I'll leave that to the experts.:D
My plans for it, Go to work, go shopping and transport my disabled mother to hospital appointments.

This car hits all of those bang on the head :D Only downside is you might not manage to fit your mothers wheelchair or mobility scooter etc in the boot, I struggle to get my mothers in my mk1 and the boot sizes aren't that different?

But very nice car non the less and the name definatly suits it! (y)

lmao love it!!

Welcome to FF by the way (y)

i dont think being a grandmother should stop you lowering it. Closer to the floor easier to get in :D

very nice though Kitkat :)

Back