Henry_After_Clean_4_.JPG

Cinquecento Sporting RED

Introduction

Reposted Dew to Rule Infliction
Hello FF, this my Fiat Cinquecento Sporting called Henry! I bought him exactly a week ago today,

The day i got him...

Now...

Stuff iv done sints i bought him:

T-Cut & 4 Coats of Wax
New Drivers Seat
Painted Door Mirrors
Painted Wheels - White
Cherry Bomb Exhaust Centre Mounted
Painted the Bumper Trim Red
Painted SX bumpers Matt Black
SX Bumpers with Sporting Trim Fitted
Fitted Triple Air Horns
Added Some Fluffy Dice ;)
New Front Number Plate
Fitted New 6x9 Speakers
Fitted New Front Speakers Behind Grill
Rewired All 4 Speakers
New Rocker Cover Gasket
2 New Front Tires 165/55 R13's to replace the 155/65 R13's

Stuff to come (i.e in the post)
Front Driving Lamps
CD/Radio
Rear Number Plate
New Fuel Cap
where abouts you live? there red ones in a scrappy in carlisle....

and hows the cherry bomb. i have one at home and there no way i will fit it there STUPIDLY loud lol

clock, who much you want for the cherry bomb? pm me if you wanna sell it. anyway, back on topic, I really like it with the black bumpers, theres a few cinqs in scrappys near me too, I'll keep an eye open for a drivers seat for ya.

nice looking motor mate and love the black bumpers, been planning that for mine lol but not the white wheels

but correct me if i'm wrong did you not say you were going to leave it stock lol:p

well i was planning on dropping a punto gt engine (1.4turbo) in but that has changed due to change of job and moving soon

so think its just going to be a 1242 that gets dropped in and then maybe turbo that in the future

thats still like a 25hp increase?

I dont think ill do engine change for awhile. Mine seems to be working well at the moment id be scared of it never being finished if i attempted a engine change :p

thats the thing you have to be confident when swapping the engine, i have done it twice already in this car and starting to wish i had just got a 1242 in the first place lol

to be honest a well sorted 1108 is just as much fun as a stock 1242 lol

Back