Azaspunto.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Azas Punto sporting.

Introduction

Re: Azas Punto sporting

spec? its a standard sporting mate lol, just finished smoothin the doors though, took 20mins which was a nice surprise, ye all i hav done is sort a sound system , 17s off someoone on here and smoothed the doors, sorry i wil take some more pix wen i get chance ,

spec? its a standard sporting mate lol, just finished smoothin the doors though, took 20mins which was a nice surprise, ye all i hav done is sort a sound system , 17s off someoone on here and smoothed the doors, sorry i wil take some more pix wen i get chance ,

lol, yh i ment like engine mods etc.

Looks good.!

going up in wheel size doesn't always improve the ride
as for the speedo there is a site that will tell you how much its out by depending on wheel and tyre size but i cant remember what its called

made the rde a lil bumpier wit the low profile tyres, and does rub a little sometimes, and yeah it shakes the boot like hell but sounds good, sub looks so much bettr in yellow , was in orange carpet,

sorry to dissappoint you but i bought it off someone in the classifieds on here, just had it re covered to match my car, it would be easy enough to build though its in 3 sections

I was thinking of getting the 57i induction but im still not too sure about spending nearly £70 just for sound and then insurance would have to go on top of that but for no power gains

Back