DSC_0739.JPG

Panda my new 100HP with subtle mods

Introduction

everything in this setup works (i.e. IPOD integration, remote steering wheel controls, oem bluetooth handsfree)

Reactions: SamKeep
So you can use the bluetooth on the car with the steering wheel controls?

where did you got the carbon fibre bit from ? quite tempted on getting one. cheers

where did you got the carbon fibre bit from ? quite tempted on getting one. cheers

3m di-noc carbon vinyl film. The silver looks white in the sun. the black looks good inside.

It's not faired well to be honest. This is down to my application of the vinyl.
(n)

It started rippling round the edges, about a week ago.

This is why I am having the wing mirrors painted in an Abarth red.

everything in this setup works (i.e. IPOD integration, remote steering wheel controls, oem bluetooth handsfree)

Hey, new here so apologies if this message is messed up.
Can you explain how you got the OEM bluetooth working as everything else I have read says it's disabled by removing the original radio. I want to get the same HU as you (well the new model which does Pandora radio) but I definitely don't want to lose the original Bluetooth. Gotta love those steering wheel buttons! :)

Last edited:
even if you remove the OEM stereo, the bluetooth module still works. I will pair to a phone and pick up and drop calls using the steering controls. This works without any mods. Even the original mic works.

You will need a connects2 module to interface other steering wheel buttons (e.g. vol and skip track). This you can buy from shops like halfords. It's a simple plug and play thing. But this is seperate from getting bluetooth to work.

the only difficult bit is to get sound from the bluetooth module into the stereo and out through the speakers. As it turns out it isn't difficult at all.

have a read of this post:

https://www.fiatforum.com/i-c-e/235...onality-after-aftermarket-stereo-install.html

radio was £300 then. lot cheaper now.
remote stalk adapter was around 40 (inc delivery)
facia was 9
carbon fibre was 20 (but that's a big role)

Headunit looks nice, I have the same one as yours but I've just sold it on Ebay. Want to get a "Double Din" Headunit. :)

Back