SAM_0043.JPG

Grande Punto Vance T-Jet.

Introduction

This is my new car :D

Plans for it : Abarth headlights, Refurb wheels in white, New speakers, Debadged grill.

punto_35.jpg

punto_111.jpg

punto_210.jpg

Updated Pics:

SAM_0048.JPG

SAM_0047.JPG

SAM_0045.JPG

SAM_0044.JPG

SAM_0043.JPG
Re: Vance T-Jet

I normally don't like red on a car but this is the dogs ******** in red. Don't think lowering would be possible, some of the roads I have to drive on are awful :(

lower it!

i live in speed bump central and mines okay (y)

coilovers would be bad idea but 40mm lowering springs are fine, especially the eibach sportline or pro kit as the ride is actually slightly better than standard tjet springs anyway but with the much better handling :D

aslong as you drive carefully itll be fine, theyre progressive so the more force applied to them i.e fast hard cornering the more they firm up but most of the time its an acceptable ride, people have had them on for a couple years now with no issues with the shocks or anything!

the ones you want for the tjet are actually the diesel springs btw

Last edited:

lower it!

i live in speed bump central and mines okay (y)

coilovers would be bad idea but 40mm lowering springs are fine, especially the eibach sportline or pro kit as the ride is actually slightly better than standard tjet springs anyway but with the much better handling :D

aslong as you drive carefully itll be fine, theyre progressive so the more force applied to them i.e fast hard cornering the more they firm up but most of the time its an acceptable ride, people have had them on for a couple years now with no issues with the shocks or anything!

the ones you want for the tjet are actually the diesel springs btw

I might consider it, depends on transport for work. Need a van (y)

No offence but the roads in Scotland are far worse in my opinion to the ones I have experienced down in England, there was a pothole just near my road end that had worn down onto the soil under the road! :eek:

The council have just recently filled it though to my relief!

Got my abarth headlights fitted and painted the calipers, will put up some pics in the next few days after I give it a proper clean :D

Next up is the debadged grille and getting the superturismo's whacked on.

Got my abarth headlights fitted and painted the calipers, will put up some pics in the next few days after I give it a proper clean :D

Next up is the debadged grille and getting the superturismo's whacked on.

you got superturismos :eek: hmm you ba**ard lol

what colour did you go for the calipers? im thinking of changing mine from red to something else :rolleyes:

you got superturismos :eek: hmm you ba**ard lol

what colour did you go for the calipers? im thinking of changing mine from red to something else :rolleyes:

Not yet but I'm buying some hopefully by next weekend, going down to MK for a few days so I hope to have got them by then. I went for red.

You should go for something to make it stand out, reds a bit boring because that's what everybody does.

Back