S7001458.JPG

Punto (Mk1) lambo orange modified mk1 punto

Introduction

i bought this today, absolutly mint little car (y)

S7001458.JPG

S7001460.JPG

S7001461.JPG
This car is worth calling ugly, it's actually so bad it's not worth calling a FIAT (n)

Sorry to potentially start an argument, just my view on the car.

Only good thing is the colour :yuck:

lmao... so your saying a black and orange leather interior is ugly?

the new focus and fiesta's come in bright colours like orange and green, do you like them? what about callums orange mk2 punto, do you think thats ugly..?

i personally think this car looks really good, and i hope my car is close to something like this but in standard blue...

i personally think you a bit jealous ;)

lmao... so your saying a black and orange leather interior is ugly?

the new focus and fiesta's come in bright colours like orange and green, do you like them? what about callums orange mk2 punto, do you think thats ugly..?

i personally think this car looks really good, and i hope my car is close to something like this but in standard blue...

i personally think you a bit jealous ;)

I personally, adore the interior, I stand corrected. But c'mon... what a **** take...
Why would I be jealous of this car? It's beyond looking good. Mine has 20bhp more :slayer:

wooooooow:eek: this is a right caar

i never like the mk1 punto until i seen this one.. best mk1 i ever seen looks nice and smooth and loving interior and colour is spot on.

really nice car you picked up there mate like the lot of it can see anything that i dont like about it(y)

Back