Dsc01740.jpg

Punto Evo My Punto Evo 1.4 Sport.

Introduction

Here's my Punto Evo 1.4 Turbo Sport

Reactions: fiatmultiair
Re: My Punto Evo 1.4 Sport

I love your alloy wheels!

Here in the UK those wheels are only available in a gunmetal grey style which I think look dirty!

You can see what I mean

fiat-punto-evo-25-01-10.jpg

I know the ones you mean, they were an option at extra cost. But I gotta say I prefer the shiney ones, they stand out so much against the black of the car.

You get white stitching in sporting, nice ^_^
Your ambient lighting is white aswell isnt it?

We initially thought ambient lighting was related to the colour of the car but it seems all the Eleganza's are orange, i think Sporting is white?

Also just wondering, is the dash insert leather or stitched? - looks stitched on the photo but not 100% sure lol

Last edited:

You get white stitching in sporting, nice ^_^
Your ambient lighting is white aswell isnt it?

We initially thought ambient lighting was related to the colour of the car but it seems all the Eleganza's are orange, i think Sporting is white?

Also just wondering, is the dash insert leather or stitched? - looks stitched on the photo but not 100% sure lol

Yes the ambient lighting is white with a little hint of blue. Seems to look blue on the door handle lights.

White stitching on the leather steering wheel and leather gear stick. Also white stitching on all the seats and hand brake.

All other areas trimmed in white, but you can really notice on the door trims (the large areas) that in fact it's white / blue sorta pearlescent colour.

Anyone else noticed that?

Yes the ambient lighting is white with a little hint of blue. Seems to look blue on the door handle lights.

White stitching on the leather steering wheel and leather gear stick. Also white stitching on all the seats and hand brake.

All other areas trimmed in white, but you can really notice on the door trims (the large areas) that in fact it's white / blue sorta pearlescent colour.

Anyone else noticed that?

On our Eleganza's they are silver aluminium ones!

Very nice car (y)
Keep an eye on those valve covers. Because they are a different metal than the valve they can get stuck over time. A bit of white petroleum grease (vaseline) or taking them of once a week (to check your tire pressure) will prevent it.

My old punto had those valve caps, though i didn't have to worry about them locking on cause they kept disappearing! bloody kids!

Very nice car (y)
Keep an eye on those valve covers. Because they are a different metal than the valve they can get stuck over time. A bit of white petroleum grease (vaseline) or taking them of once a week (to check your tire pressure) will prevent it.

Hadn't thought about that, thanks. (y)

Actually, had some other pictures knocking about I meant to upload ages ago...

Actually, quiet a fan of photography and I'll be taking the Evo out this Saturday on a mini-photo shoot down the coastline. For some "artistic" background shots. Hope the weather stays nice.

Last edited:

Sadly the weather wasn't so good on Saturday, when we drove down the west coast near to the North Sea.

A few artistic shots...

looks nice (y)

whats the economy like on the multi air engine, from what i understand there meant to be much greener to run?

Spooky, I just filled up this morning.

Not sure what everyone is getting on the normal MA, but on my MA turbo
I got my best ever today 16.9km/litre, which is about 47.7mpg.

That's with mostly average driving (80km/h it's the national limit here), with quite a few hard boots and no motorway driving.

I think mine could be better, it's just that damn naughty turbo. :devil:

Spooky, I just filled up this morning.

Not sure what everyone is getting on the normal MA, but on my MA turbo
I got my best ever today 16.9km/litre, which is about 47.7mpg.

That's with mostly average driving (80km/h it's the national limit here), with quite a few hard boots and no motorway driving.

I think mine could be better, it's just that damn naughty turbo. :devil:

in my 105 MultiAir i did a 200 mile trip yesterday, mostly motorway... 43.3mpg driving reasonably, pretty sure i could of gotten 45 if i didnt overtake on occasion.... 47.7 on the motorway would take some doing tbh, 47.7 on the average english road would be impossible!!

I assume were reading off the trip computer?

Last edited:

in my 105 MultiAir i did a 200 mile trip yesterday, mostly motorway... 43.3mpg driving reasonably, pretty sure i could of gotten 45 if i didnt overtake on occasion.... 47.7 on the motorway would take some doing tbh, 47.7 on the average english road would be impossible!!

I assume were reading off the trip computer?

Yes, average on the trip. Only as accurate as it is. :D

I think Fiats figure is 17.9km/l about 50.4 mpg (combined) for the 1.4 MA turbo.

The 105 MA is 17.5km/l (same as 8v 77) about 49.1 mpg (combined).

Last edited:
Back