1193.JPG

Grande Punto My GP

Introduction

Hi all, been on this forum for ages, and I haven't posted an updated thread for this, so here it is.

This is how it started life:
2123.jpg

And this is it now:

826.JPG

728.JPG

635.JPG

554.JPG

389.JPG

1023.JPG

And my attempt at polishing shine:

2122.JPG

1193.JPG

MODIFICATIONS:
Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
Red Calipers
Black Drums
Abarth Wheels
Silver Grille Trim
Black Grille
Exhaust
Punto Badge Removed
Lights tinted
Tinted indicators
Vibe Amp/Sub

Cheers! (y)
Ur car is fat!!! Where did u get the chrome grille outline mate??

hey just wondering how you tinted your back lights cos they look proper good and im thinking of doing it as well?

Just a little question buddy your tail lights has the. Tiniting spray started to flake off or fade? Or is it still looking good??
No, it looks great. It's really good stuff actually, and it was easy (enough) to apply.

I think some Abarth headlights would set it of nicely and complete it imo, other than it looks great. Apart from the Vibe across the 3rd brake light.
Yeah I know I just don't have the money (I just bought a house) so it'll have to stay. And yeah, the vibe is my chavvy touch.

No mistaking who's this is everytime we bump into each other.

Even my dad said he saw you the other day and commented on how great the looks.

Hope you ain't moved far.
Nah mate only Pendeford, and thanks. What's your dad drive (I think you did tell me once) ?

Still waiting on that link mate (y)
Apologies mate, but I really can't find it. There is another dude on this forum with the same thing who gave me the link... I just can't remember the search term for it. :confused:

used the same stuff as me, and left it to dry between coats? the cars awesome! just gotta watch out we dont get confused from the rear lol
Yeah same stuff as you. And there'd be no worry about that, your exhaust is better than mine! (y)

Nah mate only Pendeford, and thanks. What's your dad drive (I think you did tell me once) ?

Apologies mate, but I really can't find it. There is another dude on this forum with the same thing who gave me the link... I just can't remember the search term for it. :confused:

Yeah same stuff as you. And there'd be no worry about that, your exhaust is better than mine! (y)

THERE - http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350313737427

Back