1192.JPG

Grande Punto the mrs punto

Introduction

think it's about time we put a pic or two up of the mrs car as we have had it for over a year now.

1192.JPG

2121.JPG

we have more but didn't want to bore you all
Reactions: A4RON
Loving the coupe also front bumper looks good on the gp and the roof cracking with yellow car, nice wee family u got

I know that feeling I had to get a alfa 156 when the wee one came along then the misses passed her test so that went for a gtv for a toy then she got the gp recently which was a great move

nice i like it :) whos is that car in the display pic ?
is it a fiat panda 100bhp?can you get some pics please it look's sweet
EDIT found them in your gallery it looks nice with them alloys :)

hi,
yes it's the 100hp, it was mine too but sadly had to sell for the same reason it didn't have three rear belts, we sold it & bought a croma which aside of the looks is quite nice to drive.

thanks to who ever moved my topic and sorry for putting it in the wrong section.

Last edited:
bit of an update, sorry the cars dirty.

this is the proper fiat gp bodykit which makes the car in my opinion look more aggressive at the front and sporty at the rear.
the standard exhaust catches the rear valance so we've had to drop off the back box rubbers untill we get a full stainless system made.

so the next plans are to get the eibach lowering kit on and have the full custom stainless exhaust fitted.

almost forgot we have had the car remapped which has made the car pull harder and the turbo seems to be louder than before and suprisingly hasn't made much difference to the mpg at all if driven normally.

i've also bought the turbo from an abarth punto that we are thinking about putting on and having it remapped again but thats all for now i'll upload another pic or two when it's lowered.

:)

thanks for the comments guy's.

i agree it would look better smoothing but the mrs wants to leave it the way it is.
i agree with the grill too but the mrs again likes it the way it is.

the remap was done by a company from ebay and has given the car more torque, you don't have to press the gas pedal as far to get the same effect.
was only £200 i think, best money we've spent on it to be honest.
the car actually feels alittle like the old punto gt's, obviously not quite as pin you in your seat but smoother (hope i made sence there).
i think a good comparison would be driving a panda 100hp then pressing the sport button but obviously quicker than the little panda.

her car does run circles around my hgt abarth punto which i've been trying to sell without any luck to get my uno turbo on the road.

i really recommend having the grande punto's remapped.

Back