29032010036.jpg

500 500 byDiesel

Introduction

Newbie here :D Hello all!

I picked up my byDiesel on Saturday, it was a very last minute decision to get it as I only thought I wanted a new car a week ago!

A few things got me to take the plunge so quickly..

I wanted a byDiesel, but wouldn't wait so luckily, even tho it was 100 miles away the dealer who sold me my GPS 4 years ago had a black 1.2 byDiesel in stock. Also Fiat announced a low rate PCP on all 500's registered between 22nd and the 31st March. Plus with me only doing between 8-10k a year the free Feel3 servicing was an added bonus!

It's great, the Interscope system is excellent. People walk past the house and just stop and stare at it admiringly.

My colleague at work was so impressed with the deal she went and bought a BNW 1.2 Lounge on Saturday. 500 mania is contagious!

Here's a pic or two..
IMG_00581.jpg

29032010036.jpg

The last one was after the horrible weather today, grrr, rain!
Re: Just picked up my byDiesel

enjoy the car, I did love my byDiesel 1.2. Just didn't have enough guts to get up and down the bypasses here around Brighton. Especially with my partner who is build like a ruby player! :eek: :p

I'm liking the Black (bias). You do get a lot for your cash with one of these!

Did you go for any additional options?

Carl

No options, that's the deal when you don't have patience like me! I would have had climate and sunroof if they were on the car, but I'm just happy to have squeezed some mats and some fuel out of them!

I have just bought a new usb flash disk though - I thought my existing one was a little cumbersome for the little Fiat, so got a (can't link yet - search google for) "Verbatim 47376"

b229017b42a02b8c5e712210.L.jpg

It's tiny!

Thats not my hand by the way - I got that pic of amazon (y)

Congratulations ... pictures of members cars usual go in the Members Section otherwise people get upset ;)

Thread moved, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy your Fiat as much as the rest of us enjoy ours. :)

Incase you missed it, have a read of the sticky topic at the top of the 500 forum entitled 'Everything you need to know about the 500 section' to get you going, it explains a lot of the features of the forums and common questions about the car. (y)

Lovely car!

I got the black byDiesel 1.3 Diesel. Certainly a head turner thats for sure!

Mine used to look that pretty, but 100k miles and several 'interfaces' with wildlife and tractors it doesn't look so good anymore.

Think of them as honourable scars which show it's been used as its maker intended (y).

If it still looked like it had just come out of the showroom after 100k miles, everyone would know you wouldn't have had much fun with it.

Last edited:
I had the exact same car - 1.2 2010 Black ByDiesel - and we loved it. Bought it during the scrappage deal for a shade over £10k in 2010 and sold it for £5k 6 years later. Never had a single thing go wrong with it.

In fact it never even got as far as being put up for sale. An in-law of mine has a body shop/garage and we drove it up there for him to sell for us. Before it even went on the forecourt, one of the mechanics saw how nice it was and his daughter bought it for the full asking price.

Last edited:
Back