P3060305.jpg

Panda My black 100hp and R6

Introduction

Hi,

Just a few snaps of my 'new' used 100hp - first couple are from day 1 of ownership...

Managed to convince the wife to change her car for one of these.

Picked up a little parking dent on the first day I got it but it's one of places where it cannot be pushed out but instead the whole door needs to be resprayed!!

Thought I'd try a red stripe instead - £130 vs £10 wasn't too hard a decision - still not sure on it yet though...

As you can see I like black and red :)

Thanks
Nice! I like it - looks just like mine - instead of the stripe being red of course.
Mine is second hand with the Pandamonium pack - did that REALLY cost over £100 when new? Sheesh.

:slayer:

Nice! I like it - looks just like mine - instead of the stripe being red of course.
Mine is second hand with the Pandamonium pack - did that REALLY cost over £100 when new? Sheesh.

:slayer:

I didn't even consider a black one at first...very happy I got it now though as when it's clean it looks very nice.

I thought the pandamonium kit was more than that? Cannot be sure though as mine is just a Vinyl strip i picked up off eBay for £7-8.

All I need to do it change the blue badges to red and paint the brake calipers too - then I will be all happily colour coded up (y)

I was bored out of my skull. :(

But in my defence, the thread dates are ridiculously small and "new" items pop up at the top of the page.

Back