DSCF07281.JPG

500 My New Orleans Blue Baby

Introduction

Well after the long wait hes finally home and on the drive way :D
1.2 Pop in New Orleans Blue. Blue & Me and Air Con.

DSCF07331.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

DSCF07281.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

DSCF07311.JPG

DSCF07321.JPG

DSCF07331.JPG

DSCF07361.JPG
Think I'm being a doofus but I can't see the pics! Only blue boxes with ?? in them. :-(

please use forum hosting as per the sticky

Sorry, new to this – please explain so I don't do whatever it is again! :confused:

please use forum hosting as per the sticky

Sorry, new to this – please explain so I don't do whatever it is again! :confused:

the pictures were hosted on photobucket
they need to be listed in the forum gallery for this section
theres a sticky thread at the top of this section nobody reads
the sticky lists threads will be deleted,sometimes im kinder

Nah don't like it, sorry, thats rubbish that is...

... Only jokin'!

looks well nice danni, i'm well jealous! think i might pop over in the night and steal your red badges! bet your well chuffed aren't you!

Nah don't like it, sorry, thats rubbish that is...

... Only jokin'!

looks well nice danni, i'm well jealous! think i might pop over in the night and steal your red badges! bet your well chuffed aren't you!

Haha! Your not having my badges! You will have to pop over and see him in the flesh, can take some pics of yours next to mine (y)

Lovely. Is the centre of the steering wheel (inside the chrome ring) as glossy black as it looks?

Yeah it is quite glossy. When I was sat in it earlier, I found myself wipeing the dashboard and the middle of the steering wheel with my sleeve to keep them finger print free lol. Im sure that will wear off soon, hes just so shiney and new, I wanna keep him like that.

NOB looks really nice with the black ambience :) The more I see black ambience the more I think ivory is naff :)

I'm trying to finalise my spec now and am a tad nervous about NOB but it looks lovely! I'm looking at the black ambient too so great to see an example of it – thanks!

Back