DSC003763.JPG

Stilo My Black Stilo Abarth.

Introduction

Hi , been on here a while thought I would upload a couple of pictures seeing as the beast has just been washed.

Mods as follows :- Aftermarket grille, Gsr remap and induction kit, konigsport coilovers (the expensive ones), 18" wolfrace alloys, tinted rear lights (legal set)

DSC003763.JPG

DSC003754.JPG

comments welcome :)
Re: My Black Stilo Abarth

Nice car, really like the red on the alloys!! Did you tint the lights yourself?

yeh bit of a trial really, they havent got any lacquer on them and I left the bottom untinted so the reflector was still there for the mot, they have just ended up staying on the car though

yeah i like it with the red at the bottom of the rear lights actually (something different) from the last pic it works with the black and red on the alloys from this angle.

Guessing you should have put some of the old wheel clearer on when taking the pics ;) :p other than that, looks really nice (y) good work

where did you get your wind deflectors from? I know of two sites but was wondering if yours were cheaper than the places i know of :D Got to start tightening my belt on spend now lol

yes your right mate , I ran out of wheel cleaner and didnt really bother washing them this time :p they were off ebay from a shop in germany think they were £12 it was a while ago though

yes your right mate , I ran out of wheel cleaner and didnt really bother washing them this time :p they were off ebay from a shop in germany think they were £12 it was a while ago though

yeah i cant see them being £12 now i will have a look round ebay later me thinks, just incase lol

tut tut on the lack of washing lol oj! :)

very much so needs an exhaust mate couldnt agree more its just the money at the moment im struggling so things like that are last on the list unfortunately, I am looking at selling it just hope I can keep it with it being such a nice example

hey dude first awsome car love it, 2nd where did u get ur grill from looks like it fits really well (y)

Back