P1011179.JPG

Grande Punto White GP 1.4 16V

Introduction

For a first car i was over the moon when father came home with this little beauty back in febuary this year. A Grande Punto 1.4 GP 16V:D.
I said i would keep it standard, that didnt last long.

Unfortunetly i didnt get any pictures of her.. FAIL. o well..

Apart from this;)
R. JONES? yeah.. no..

P1011179.JPG

friend purchased a screen for his Corsa C back in march, i had to have one!! so.. i bought one.. a Pioneer AVH-P5000 which they have now discontinued unfortunetly.

Fitted:

P1011182.JPG

I then realised after scouring the forum for many months, only recently i came to this decision that i wanted diffrent wheels. not something that stood out though. keep it as much FIAT as possible.. so i put an ad on here for wheels and 'flint' came back to me with the dream set.

Before:

P1011209.JPG

P1011207.JPG

And then from much deliberation..

£300 on wheels and tyres. -thanking, flint for these.
£100 on respraying them. - trusty friend.
£77 on fuel bristol - norwich, get lost and 9 hours 59 minutes later..
£10 put tyres on, off and re-balance.

ABRA-KADABRA--

P1011210.JPG

P1011211.JPG

P1011212.JPG

Then i wanted my top grille black to match the bottom.

Before:

P1011208.JPG

Then:

P1011213.JPG

Then:

N/A
havent got around to taking one.. haa.

Recently purchased a CUPRA R SPLITTER which will be fitted sooner or later..
(y)

I will get on the case of giving the car a good clean over the next few weeks when i am free from work etc.. i also need to take some decent pictures because atm, the pictures really dont do the car any justice. Looks vile in the above snaps.

Comments welcome, advice.. and ill keep everyone posted :D

Ryan :cool:
Had to put this up.. so rare tbh.
Took my gf to see SAW 6 on friday, parked in a multi storey just outside cineworld in Cheltenham, i only spotted this little GEM.
had to park buy it:cool::p

P1011215.JPG

P1011214.JPG

When the film had finished i came back and he was gone. Me and my girlfriend laughed, he must of though 'whataaaa BEAUTY'

rare to see two together.. white PUNTOS ftw.

i wanted the T-JET tip, i dont want a moany groany exhaust, i drive up the motorway every weekend to the MRS, how much that will drain on my ears.. BWAMMM, BWAMMM.

you say 60% grey all around.. isnt it lower etc.. 20% the darker it is..

i want those mirrors aswell, xmas list oyeahrs.
then i can show off at a few meets next year ayy JAY(;

i wanted the T-JET tip, i dont want a moany groany exhaust, i drive up the motorway every weekend to the MRS, how much that will drain on my ears.. BWAMMM, BWAMMM.

you say 60% grey all around.. isnt it lower etc.. 20% the darker it is..

i want those mirrors aswell, xmas list oyeahrs.
then i can show off at a few meets next year ayy JAY(;

about the exhaust note.... i changed mine using the standard exhaust :) and its quiet on motorway :) back 3 windows tinted look awesome i think and front vynal look :)

about the exhaust note.... i changed mine using the standard exhaust :) and its quiet on motorway :) back 3 windows tinted look awesome i think and front vynal look :)
did you take the tip from a t-jet and bolt on, or whole back box..
pm a picture of your tip if you have matey.

i got fiat standard tints on back, going all around darker soon, umming and arringabout behind reg. black is common, flint reckons black and white checquered.. im on the italian mirror caps.. just want this exhaust tip sorted.

so please PM a few pictures of it and details.
regards.

i got fiat standard tints on back, going all around darker soon, umming and arringabout behind reg. black is common, flint reckons black and white checquered.. im on the italian mirror caps.. just want this exhaust tip sorted.

regards.

My exhaust tip is a custom one :) had it brought in from the usa i think it was :) video on youtube :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/anthony4221#p/a/u/0/KF2aMyMF6uM

I took the option of tints from fiat... but my dealer said they'd get them done independently as they look better than fiat standard :) ( i know my dealer really well :) my back box is fully standard.. only 3 things different about it is, A) it has no centre section B) has the rear silencer cut open and changed things around :) C) exhaust tip :)

regards.
mate you cant go chequered front and tri mirrors it will be too much. if i had yours i would go chequered front and do the mirrors the same, saw a st fiesta done like it a few weeks ago looked really sweet.

Back