Photo01172.JPG

Grande Punto My car shining in the sun!!!

Introduction

Hey, Heres my 07 plate 1.4 grande activesport!

dun a few mods:
Vinyl front behind plate,
sprayed top grille black
new 17" alloys with tyres
Red Calipers
Fiat Exhaust Tip
Debadged 'Punto' from back
oh and FF stickers on rear windows he he :D

More to cum hopefully,
comments and tips most welcome!!!

Thanks Ste

Photo01172.JPG

Photo01191.JPG

Photo01201.jpg

Reactions: STE4332
really nice looking, looks especially awesum in the last pic, side view. Im sure the 07 versions have a shortened bonnet though as on side pics of my car, its like the bonnet goes on forever! really dont like the front of my car side view :( but loving yours and your wheels.

Only thing you need in your life is some sportlines ;) Like the vinyl'd bumper. Not sure about the alloys :( don't like large spaces in alloys but just my opinion. Better with calipers done tho

Hi i want to spray my grill too, i was wondering how you did it as i have no idea even where to begin ?

Give it a good yank at both sides. It will come out! Primer it and spray black.

Thanks for the comments people.

i would love a set of sportlines......funds are tight however.

would also like to colour code handles.....any one done this? easy to do?

also im due a service......18,000 mile one.....any ideas what i should be paying?

thanks all!!!

Hey buddy! No worries man, its nice to know that ppl are still checkin out my pics! Not colour coded my handles! I never got round to doin it!
Iv not shown my punto much love over winter due to snow haha. I'm acrually considerin upgrading to a bravo now, could do with a diesel too!

U dun any recent mods?

Hey buddy! No worries man, its nice to know that ppl are still checkin out my pics! Not colour coded my handles! I never got round to doin it!
Iv not shown my punto much love over winter due to snow haha. I'm acrually considerin upgrading to a bravo now, could do with a diesel too!

U dun any recent mods?

yer true! ahh rite fair enough, its a bit of a ballache doin em anyway :p
same here, its a right effort trying to keep them clean! what sort of spec you looking at?

Havent really done a lot, just done little things like colour coding, de badging and changing the indicator bulbs. feel free to check out my thread mate :)

Where did u order ur paint from for the colour coding?

how hard is it to do?

1.4 engine, no mods, used to have a k&n 57 but it drained my engine of oil!!!! so got rid!!!

Im bored of my colour now!! White is fit though!!! how much was it?

Any mods in mind for urs?

Where did u order ur paint from for the colour coding?

how hard is it to do?

1.4 engine, no mods, used to have a k&n 57 but it drained my engine of oil!!!! so got rid!!!

Im bored of my colour now!! White is fit though!!! how much was it?

Any mods in mind for urs?

i got it locally at a place called humberside paints. any decent paints store should be able to mix the paint for you if you give them the colour code. its not that difficult really, its just a really fiddly and time consuming job getting the handles off. i ended up taking them off quite a few times cos i messed the spraying up. its not worth doing it unless you are confident enough with a spray can. once you've done it once its easy though. i nearly put a guide up but didnt get round to it..

ahh rite. i used to have a k&n as well, didnt like it though so i took it off.

thanks, yer i love white! yours looks good though, i dont see many in that colour about. the car cost me just over £3500!
no major mods really, as i cant afford it & i dont wanna pay more on insurance. i want to upgrade my speakers and install sound deadening next.

Where did you get the black part of the bumper done (between the grills)...Was is powder coated? MY GP is red, and I fancy getting it done

Back