100_06801.jpg

Panda (Classic) Poppi - The Preserved Panda

Introduction

Here is a few pictures of my early, very early birthday present. As you can see, she is immaculate. A full service history, all MOT's and including original bill of sale. Receipts for everything. Current mileage 34,932.

All credit for her condition goes to her former owner James :slayer:

She has been re-christened, with James' agreement as . . . . Poppi.

100_06801.jpg

100_06921.jpg

100_0698.jpg

100_06901.jpg

Check out the engine bay . . .

100_06891.jpg

Lovely velour type material interior. Very retro . . .

100_06881.jpg
I hope you have removed the buttons, or that paintwork will get scratched :eek::bang::doh:

Trev

ps it's easier if you remove Kev from the shirt first :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:. Kev don't know about the Polo shirts . . . yet. I'll be careful, trust me, don't want to damage her at all ;) - and only 3 buttons.

Thanks all. I guess the Panda bug hit bad eh :)

Yeah the red is a super :yum: colour and the black trim and grey interior are a nice contrast. Been driving her all day today. Still smiling :D

Glad to be back . . .

What could be a better birthday present eh.

Attachments

• 100_0682.jpg
    100_0682.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
. . . . and now in probably the best place to improve on that shine. Enjoy(y)

She will be waxed to within an inch of her life lol. Although already super shiny.

. . . is that the stripes dont go over the boot lid. but for a car that good, how can you complain!

She'll have a lovely home with you guys

Will be getting the boot striped too at some point.

So, who did she replace? or we now running 4 motors?

Yep 4 at present :eek:

:ROFLMAO:

Corsa didn't last long then :eek:

It served its purpose and done 1100 miles in 3 weeks. She is a lovely car and for a engine smaller than our panda she does fly. :)

If we really needed the corsa then we would have kept her. Kev really enjoys driving her but as I do most the driving so we sat down and talked it over and decided to pocket the cash.

Watch this space with Poppi. . . . .

Lovely RED!! and that condition....somebody kept it in attic I think:)(y)

Lovely RED!! and that condition....somebody kept it in attic I think:)(y)

Thanks. . .
Yeah I think your right but James had her before us and he has really looked after her too. Few bits to do like new bumper, have the wheels shot blasted and get the stripe done again so it covers the boot too and then she is finished. we love her. Maybe even more than we did Manda. :)

When it was originaly on Ebay, there was a lovely pic of her in the mountains with her previous owner. He obviously took brilliant care of her too.

Yeah, I believe James has some of these and we'll post some up at some point.

Off camping in her at the weekend to give her a nice run out :)

Back