DSCF23381.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Ozzy39's Punto Mk2 ELX

Introduction

About time i got myself a space in members motors:

Model: ELX 1.2 8v
Colour: Oro Lingotto (Gold)
Doors: 5
Reg: 2000 on X plate

Not really going crazy on the mods, but im trying to improve it slowly at low cost ;)

So far:

Multi spoke, gun metal wheel trims (which are actually pretty deseptive!)
New tax disc holder
Tinted rear lights
De-badged rear
JVC head unit
Factory fitted 100w sub

To do:

Give me some ideas that are in-expensive, would love alloys, lowered, abarth skirts, spoiler and a 3 door front bumper cc, but there un-likely to happen due to lack of funds.

Pics:

DSCF23411.JPG

DSCF23381.JPG

DSCF23471.JPG

DSCF23392.JPG

DSCF23481.JPG

DSCF23442.JPG

DSCF23452.JPG

DSCF23462.JPG

(y)
Prehaps if you like having the mirrors and dorr handles the same you could paint the mirrors black to give them a more glossy finish looks good other wise tho mate :)

I think the tinted lights on a 5 door look quality

how did you get on with spray tinting, did you do the windows if so how did you do the rear window, i've tinted my side windows with film come to do the rear one n it just wouldn't go on, any help would be appreciated

Only sprayed the lights unfortunatly, rinsed them down, rubbed with white spirit then sprayed layer by layer, think about 6 in the end, used 2 cans, and masked off the reflector.

Unfortunatly cars been scrapped now after an accident and im on the hunt for a new car.

Ah shame it was scrap mate looked smart to me :)

Same as mine ....

Erm thought it might be worth asking, do you have a the rear bumper?

I need one for mine, I dont think you'll have it if its scrap

good luck on find the new car :slayer:

Yeah sorry mate, long tme since i been on here, but nah dont have the bumpers sorry, all i have left of that car i the original Fiat hub caps, and the rear door handle mecahnims, along with the passenger side rear door, but the door itself isnt in the best condition.

But i do have a new car have for a while :) not a Fiat though had a few problems that i got a bit fed up with with my pnto, oil leak being the main one, i have a 51 Ibiza now:

DSCF2598.jpg

DSCF2585.jpg

Back