18072009003.jpg

Grande Punto Grey Grande Punto sporting

Introduction

Ok i've been a member on here for quite a while now but only recently returned to driving a fiat after a lot of cars inbetween! Anyway April this year I picked up my 06 plate punto sporting for just under 6k had 38k with full service history and some seriously flakey wheels! Apart from that the car looked well looked after no scratches chips or marks on it. Was really pleased although was strange going from a vts to a diesel punto both size and performance wise. The car was bought standard and so far i've done the following:
Debadged the rear
Wind deflecters
smoked side repeaters
Black angel eye headlights
Sprayed the grill
Done a poor job vinyling the front
Wheels refurbished in black
red dot re-map.

plans in the future:
coilover kit (not sure which yet)
tinted rear windows
dewiper the rear
black rear Fiat badge
debadged grille
sports exhaust if possible (any alternative to the ragazoon?)
fmic
lower spliter

comments and suggestions welcome (y) Pics :)

Great colour choice, plans sound good, but really go overboard when you lower it, makes it look pretty aggressive with it's stance etc.

What engine is it mate?

Love the grey and black alloys together
its a 1.9 diesel yeah i toyed with the idea of white rims but settled on black thankfully.

Great colour choice, plans sound good, but really go overboard when you lower it, makes it look pretty aggressive with it's stance etc.
haha overboard! yeah i wanted some hubcentirc spacers but il see after its lowered i dont want any arch clerance issues

I nearly bought a grey one a few weeks ago, its a nice colour, if a hard colour to get good reflection from.

Dont like angel eyes though

yeah if i'm honest i wasnt sure when they arrived but i'm quite pleased now there on. i got them fairly cheap (i think £110 is cheaper than normal) but id have liked some abarth ones but i'm not going to pay upwards of £250 for them :(

Nice one, how much were the angel eyes fitted? I really want some!

erm i got them new for £110 of ebay but i think the going rate is £140 or £150. Fitting wise i was told the bumper needed removing so i booked it in to a local crash repair centre and they did them whilst i was on holiday. about 1-2 hours labour charge i think, sorry i cant be morespecific but i got the wheels done at the same time. (y)

erm i got them new for £110 of ebay but i think the going rate is £140 or £150. Fitting wise i was told the bumper needed removing so i booked it in to a local crash repair centre and they did them whilst i was on holiday. about 1-2 hours labour charge i think, sorry i cant be morespecific but i got the wheels done at the same time. (y)
Thanks dude.

Looking at your car again today, I think it'd look class debadged with vinyl at the front too :)

Back