Bed.JPG

Ulysse My Rock-Pimped Ulysse

Introduction

Hey all,
Just thought I'd share a few recent pics of mine n missey's Ulysse. I did the tacky stickers n skull gear knob n missey made the skull n crossbones curtains. All for a laugh but the kids love it. It was also soooo much better than a tent at download festival. Comfy double airbed n shut out the noise of the generators!:slayer:

Ulysse.jpg

Mr_skully.JPG

Bed.JPG

So does anyone else camp in their car? or are we just nuts?:D
Reactions: ColonelWhite
Loooove wagon :D Thats pretty cool. I have been tempted by a ulysse myself as i want to make a boomer that is practical for long distance/over night meets. Do you think that there would be enough room for a wall of subs in there as well.

Hey mate, I was chatting to you at Brookie...(Im Missey's Bloke). And to answer ya question the double airbed goes from the tailgate to about 10" from the front seats. Subs mounted to the ceiling may be a better idea. then ya wont loose any floor space. They sure make good campers!

Hey mate, I was chatting to you at Brookie...(Im Missey's Bloke). And to answer ya question the double airbed goes from the tailgate to about 10" from the front seats. Subs mounted to the ceiling may be a better idea. then ya wont loose any floor space. They sure make good campers!

Yeah i guessed that :wave: and i dont think that it would work. TBH a wall will need a lot more space than that and i dont see installing on the ceiling being an option.
Maybe a tunnel of subs with a bed in the middle would work better lol

How did you fit your curtains, it looks like curtain wire, if so what did you use to mount the wires and into what?

First thought: The perfect Festival car!
Second thought: Muddy shoes... Nope.

Still, it looks great!

Hi I would love to that to mine was it easy I travel up and down Scotland to England and over to Ireland a lot it would certainly save me in hotels.

Back