Panda_springclean.jpg

Panda (Classic) My Classic Panda..

Introduction

Just the one shot at the moment, low angle trying to be arty type thing. Here she be..

Panda_springclean.jpg

Cheers,

Plug
Lovely colour...I had Parade before but that "roof" :(...to soft for 364 days with rain:)

Here's a few more..

Not long after I bought it..

Topless_1.jpg

Topless_2.jpg

With the alloys fitted.. :yum:

07052007016.jpg

07052007015.jpg

Back on steelies, when the trims were sprayed silver..

Panda_classic.JPG

And lastly, the interior, after I fitted the CD.. still like new inside (but then it's only done 27K in 16 years :))

Dash_with_stereo.jpg

Cheers,

Plug

Greetings, Citizens.

Another photo of the Panda. Taken before last weekend's Panda gathering, I got home late from work on Friday and decided that I needed to quickly chuck a bucket of water over the old girl. This was about 9 at night (neighbours must think I'm mad - they may have a point) and the car was parked under a streetlight, which was warming up.

I thought it might make a nice photo with the orange glow, and TBH I'm pretty pleased with the result. Enjoy..

Panda_under_streetlamp_1280_wide.jpg

Cheers,

Plug

Well, the Panda has gone to its new owner. Here's a few photos - taken today - to close off the file..

Panda213.jpg

Panda311.jpg

Panda411.jpg

Panda115.jpg

I know the new owner will take care of it, and hopefully he'll be along in due course to say hello.

I've had a great 5 years with the car and it's time to let someone else feel the love :).. so this is me signing off.

Cheers,

Plug

I wish I hadn't sold it :( the 100HP doesn't have anywhere near the character.

And the same as every car I sell, prices have soared since I got rid of it. The Barchetta's going to market soon, watch them double in price overnight..

Cheers,

Plug

Back