2611.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) sean McPots/mk2 pics

Introduction

what do you think....?!!its not finished yet either,only just started,sorry about pic quality(my lense on my phones scratched to f**k)
ooooooooooooh like the chrome lettering, the pics are a lil fuzzy where is the lettering it looks like its on the glove box?

very smart :)

myt do it maself

all sprayed(by myself)the pannel around hand brakes/gear stick is red as well but forgot to get a pic of that

yea ive got the spray for ma cos recentley smoothed an resprayed my bonnet, i havnt sprayed any of the interior cos i fort the spray myt run?

how did you avoid this

yea ive got the spray for ma cos recentley smoothed an resprayed my bonnet, i havnt sprayed any of the interior cos i fort the spray myt run?

how did you avoid this
i took the door to bits(well most of it)hung it on the washing line using some welding rods(after rubbin down)then when i sprayed i did it from about 10/15 inch away,after 4-5 coats let it dry then put the door back together,what i couldnt take of the door got masked off then sprayed,pretty easy realy

i took the door to bits(well most of it)hung it on the washing line using some welding rods(after rubbin down)then when i sprayed i did it from about 10/15 inch away,after 4-5 coats let it dry then put the door back together,what i couldnt take of the door got masked off then sprayed,pretty easy realy

ahh rubbing down tht sounds a gud idea, the spray should stick then,

cheers for the help look forward to cin sum nu pics :)

The 'P U N T O' lettering on the passenger airbag will go flying into the passenger face should the airbags deploy in the event of an accident.

Other than that it looks good.

The 'P U N T O' lettering on the passenger airbag will go flying into the passenger face should the airbags deploy in the event of an accident.

Other than that it looks good.
yeah fare point,but i dont drive in that seat,it wont hit me in the face,an the letters was going to go on the "de-badged"boot,but the estate i live on is nearly as bad as the iraq(its like a war zone on a daily basis)an they'd get robbed..!!

yeah fare point,but i dont drive in that seat,it wont hit me in the face,an the letters was going to go on the "de-badged"boot,but the estate i live on is nearly as bad as the iraq(its like a war zone on a daily basis)an they'd get robbed..!!

Who would steal 5 letters of the back of your car haha
Although to be fair they wud have been doing you a favour
Must be a rough area

Last edited:
Who would steal 5 letters of the back of your car haha
Although to be fair they wud have been doing you a favour
Must be a rough area
rough aint the word for it,my mate had his conifer plant robbed out of his garden,f**king plants....!!it was only last sunday a fiesta was set on fire at the bottom of my block(about 70 yards away)about 6 little jeb ends/yobs/chavs did it,an i called fire bragade,also went to confront them but by the time i got drest they had gone(an i took a baseball bat as well,just to be on the safe side)

Back