DSC_0247resize.jpg

500 500 Sport - New Orleans Blue

Introduction

My new baby. I know New Orleans Blue is a bit of a controversial colour, but I love it ;) Picked it up a few weeks ago and haven't been able to tear myself away since.

DSC_0247resize.jpg

DSC_0254resize.jpg
Reactions: Gina500
Not many people seem to be complimentary about New Orleans Blue. Colours are a matter of taste, and although I never considered it, I think the 500 looks good in it.

Just saw one of these in my local dealer, its a gorgeous colour, suits the lines of the car really well. Its dark enough to give effect but bright enough so you still get all the subtle lines of the car. Great choice.

Not many people seem to be complimentary about New Orleans Blue. Colours are a matter of taste, and although I never considered it, I think the 500 looks good in it.

No kidding, I've even had one person turn their nose up at the colour :\ But ho hum, I like it. It's fun driving past grange puntos in N.O. Blue... confuses them somewhat lol :D

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Love it as a a colour. If it was available when I ordered my 500 I would have been seriously tempted away from black.

I've just ordered mine in Blue. didnt realise it was a controversal colour. I love it.
Is the Dash the same colour as the outside?

Yes my dash is in blue. Its a 1.2 pop.I have ivory trim and tan leather seats. I finally saw another one on the road last week in Hove (was it someone here..??) First other one I have seen since I got mine in April.

Thats lovely, it was my 2nd choice with loads of chrome and the dark interior looks dead sporty!!

Off to pick mine up now!!! :D

Back