cinq36.jpg

Cinquecento My little Cinq SX

Introduction

Picked this up for the princely sum of £380, and in very good condition too which was surprising as for that budget I was expecting a bit of a shed. I was after a wee runaround to save the wear and tear on my summer toy which I've posted pics of in the non-Fiat section.

Must admit I've grown quite attached to the little Cinq already, I've always thought they had a cheeky character and it does put a smile on the face to drive.

Pootling around with 40bhp is quite an experience when you're used to over 200! :D

Hello from one Fifer to another:) :cool: iam down here in Rosyth not to fare from yourself,

Its a fresh looking chink!! (y) you have there,iam sure there is a noticable change from 40 to 200 bhp :D i know when i go from my 140 bhp Espace to my 54 bhp chink sporting i notice a difference althought the chink would beat it hands down off the line in first few gears:p

Cheers Donald

very clean, sold my GTV recently and just picked up a cinq sporting the other week for £160 as a run around as my disco is expensive to run, should be on the road a day or 2 might even come to the meet at the end of may.

scuderia, you are 2 mins from me................:eek:

where in rosyth are you?

very clean, sold my GTV recently and just picked up a cinq sporting the other week for £160 as a run around as my disco is expensive to run, should be on the road a day or 2 might even come to the meet at the end of may.

scuderia, you are 2 mins from me................:eek:

where in rosyth are you?

(y)Iam up beside the Dockyard just off the Ferry Toll Road,where are you?would be nice to get the Sportings togeather:) cheers

Scuderia:)

i used to have a blue cinq sx, im from fife too, had black lights and some fiat stickers with the badge in the rear windows, that was months ago. but im borrowing my mates sporting for the moment :)

Back