DSC000459.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto which i can drive in 10 days YAY!

Introduction

Hey guys im 17 in 10 days now cant wait and i bought this fiat punto mk2 1.9 jtd! I havent done much in the way of modding it yet i have fitted a 120 pound head unit in though and took the old casset player out with a wire coat hangar! was so hard took about 1 hour to do lol.

I would love some comments on what size alloys i should get and what i can do to the car in the way of modding it. Thank dudes! x

Looks very nice! First thing I'd do is get it lowered 50mm, unless insurance makes it a problem. Mirrors are already colour coded which is a win!

A new set of plates would freshen it up a bit too! I got some nice plain ones from http://www.platecreator.com/ and some number plate fixers/sticky pads from Halfords to attach them, made it look a lot cleaner.

Some 5 door inspiration...

Davey Prater
4resize.jpg

Stipo
picture1.JPG

£2000 :D Niice.

I like it as it is, I'd wait a couple of years before modding it majorly. I have known people having a lot of trouble finding someone to insure them being that age. Direct Line won't even insure me if i lower my car by 35mm until I'm 25. :confused:

Take your time with modding. Everyone else our age goes straight down to halfords and buys random parts that will bolt onto the car regardless of how p!ss poor it'll look.

As a result you end up with a car that looks like a teenager has bolted bits from halford onto it.

I think, if you're going to mod any car, ESPECIALLY a supermini you need to accept that it's not a drag racer.

Theres nothing worse that seeing a tatty looking 'modded' car with a big sports exhaust and alloys that are too wide/too big.

I'm sure others will agree?

Last edited:
Love that silver 5 door Punto mine is similiar although black handles...My mouldings are off and the car is a little bit cosmetically damaged ....Lovely big scratch on the rear passenger. I have bought a 2003 back door from ebay in same colour I havent matched them up yet I hope it matches.
I will put on and take the dent off. I really have a lot of nicks and bumps and I am a bit worried that my car as had it. What do i need to get mine like that?

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 22
Back