Image903.jpg

Bravo (Classic) Pics from yesterdays outing

Introduction

2ND TRY :)

seen as my car has been stood still for 3 months,i thought id get a few pics up and share with ya's.Went out for the day yesterday and 1st place we went was to FairHaven Lake in St Annes,Took a footie and frizbie
happy.gif

Enjoy..
Image903.jpg

Image905.jpg

Image907.jpg

Image909.jpg

Image910.jpg

Image911.jpg

Image914.jpg

Image916.jpg

Image915.jpg

Hope this is ok? :)

Mike
Couped it up there, very nice in the sunlight conditions, minor the odd reflection of a scratch mark on the front bumper!
Nice little car by the looks of it. :)

looking wonderful could do with abit of an MP though and abit of attention on the front bumper part from that lovely

Thanks for replys.The front scuffs i did during summer.went asda and went too far forward and scraped all on kerb :bang: lol
If ya's look in my album i think there are pics of when i bought the car in april 08 in its former glory :)
Soon as my finances are stronger its gettin a full respray.

Mike

hi mate,na im not too keen on blendin the kit in.(altho it does look alright on some cars) Think ill just get them fitted tightly/better and with it having fresh paint it wont look too bad.
The reason im not keen on smoothin it all in is like ya've said,if i crack them then its whole bumper off jobby and redo the whole lot (n)

But cheers anyway :)

Mike

was actually considering it ages ago as there was a black bravo wiv the same kit on for sale on ere and it caught me eye :)
But was speaking to a mate and pointed out the bad points of smoothing so decided not to lol
Cheers for comment.Ill have to get some maybe on a sun set evenin seen as its going dark around 6 now :)

Back