Fiat_500_073.JPG

500 2nd attempt - My lovely Funk White 500

Introduction

Thanks for the help with my previous post. This time I got it right! (y)

Fiat_500_091.jpg

Fiat_500_090.JPG

Fiat_500_111.JPG

Fiat_500_122.JPG

Fiat_500_125.JPG

Fiat_500_118.JPG

Fiat_500_094.JPG

Fiat_500_073.JPG
Lovely car mate.

Some of those pictures seem slightly "off" to me

I have to agree with you actually and I was a bit miffed when I saw how they looked on here. I don't recall the original shots being so oof. I converted from RAW and compressed the images to upload maybe that has affected them? Unfortunately the images are on a dead Dell laptop so until the nice Dell techinician comes to fix it I can't compare.

My skills as a photographer are somewhat limited by lack of camera know how - a little bit of knowledge and I could be dangerous!

Still, not even out of focus shots can make this car look anything but gorgeous!

This car is stunning, I've pretty much ordered the exact same and it's been killing me that I can't find many pictures on here of a similar spec.

I'm so happy you posted these pictures, thanks!

That is gorgeous, I love the chrome bar on the bonnet - and the flags on the side - lovely detailing and it looks fantastic in that colour.

Iwas gonna have mine looking like this, but needed to cut a few corners (couldn't afford that gorgeous brown leather or the funk white) - hopefully mine should look pretty stunning though!

Pics are nice, love the head on one and there is some good depth of field there, although it doesn't work on the dash cos there's not enough detail in the focussed part of the pic. Kick on with it though and you'll soon get the hang of the camera, it's a good one!

Love the funk white contrast with the italian wing badges, thinking about removing my side stripes & replace with the wing badges...

Back