1113.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My Punto 60SX Mk1 5dr

Introduction

Hey peeps this is my pride and joy i have only had six months and i have done alot to it with some help my friends up in newcastle and some of my own time.

The Specs:
Fiat Punto 1.2i 60SX
K&N Induction Kit
ACE 205 15inch Alloys
Lowered 40mm All Round
Magnex Centre Exit Sport Exhaust
Chrome Halo Angel Eyes Front Lights
Smoked Standard Punto Rears
Lockwood White Dials

Coming Soon:
Tinted rear Windows
Kickplates (Lockwood)

1113.jpg
286.jpg
533.jpg
448.jpg
624.jpg

Comments welcome :)
oooo loving the white dials :D very sporty(y) looking great. any more plans for the bodywork?

thanks for reply peeps currently looking into a spolier and some possible side mirrors would'nt mind knowing the colour of my car tbh any help with that would be great:)

Looking really good mate. Certainly not fiat's best colour but you have managed to make the car / colour really good.

With regards to the colour code mate, i think it's on the vin plate under the bonnet on the striker plate. (y)

I thought it always was, but sometimes its on a silver sticker on the part of the boot that comes into contact with the locking mechanism.

I got the same colour and it is definatly under the bonet on a silver sticker :)
With the side strips the paint may look a bit brighter but a bit of t-cut to blend it in then more polish will do the trick, I tried it with mine and took it to fast, ripped paint off, oops :(

OK now done a quick vid with me mobile just to show the sound of the K&N induction kit with the exhaust i have got

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1u_5NhkbU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Ok peeps just a quick update the punto is going for following over the next few weeks.

Coming Mods:
DTM Mirrors(maybe)
Full Tints
SPAX Suspenion Kit
Side Skirts( If i can get the paint)
30m Spacers on the rear
Single Wiper Converstion

Any help with a good paint supplier would be awesome :)

Back