1100.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My HGT Abarth

Introduction

Been on the forum for donkeys now but never posted up pics of my ride! Here it is!

Current Mods:
  • GSR induction kit (wotta beast! runnin 144bhp now)
  • 8000k HIDs
Future mods:
  • Supersprint manifold
  • Supersprint sports cat
  • Supersprint centrepipe
  • Powerflow custom backbox (dont like the look of the supersprint just hangin out the bottom)
  • Lowering (not on its arse just subtle, maybe F35MM/R15MM) Tell me what you think!
  • Powdercoat alloys in white, again tell me what you reckon!
  • Thinking about doing centre console in white, seen a euro punto on youtube in white and it looked the nuts, tell me what you reckon!
1100.jpg
Image1691.jpg
322.jpg
226.jpg
Image173.jpg
media_3_.jpg
don't think white would look good with blue.. black would set them of nicely... but it's up to you..(y)

don't think white would look good with blue.. black would set them of nicely... but it's up to you..(y)

Aqesome car mate, really nice example.

White wheels look the dogs doodahs on Sprint Blue cars, check that cinquepunto mk2 thread theres a pic sumwere of white alloys on a mk2 and it looks class, go for it. (y)

Aqesome car mate, really nice example.

White wheels look the dogs doodahs on Sprint Blue cars, check that cinquepunto mk2 thread theres a pic sumwere of white alloys on a mk2 and it looks class, go for it. (y)

depends on taste really... i prefer black.... but its up to the owner...:slayer:

looks nice, agree with the lowering defiently needs it from the side view! Have you also thought about a strut brace, should give even better handling too (y)

Not a fan of the white theme, but each to there own i would personal save the money for a decent set of coilovers..

you've got the right idea with the exhaust (y) cant beat supersprint and understand they reasoning for a powerflow too.

How about colour coding the side rubbing strips, would look nice (y)

White on that blue fella WILL look the shizzle. Get it done. How reliable are these HGT puntos?
I want a 2nd car and it could be the option. or maybe the Pug 106 rallye/gti should be my option?

looks very nice ;) colour code handles and bumper strips r just rip them off :p apart from that looks nice :D

Yeh i think il go for the white wheels...should look the bees knees with the red abarth centre caps! With regards to coilovers theyll be perfect but just too expensive atm! I did have a mk2 16v punto before this one and did the bumper strips, handles and mirrors...but this one is my pride n joy now so dont wanna hurt her lol, ie. make scratches when doin handles etc.

Il try and post a vid up of the GSR 2moro, bit dark atm!
My HGT has been pretty reliable, the idle control valve needed a good clean to stop underrevvin but thats all thats gone wrong with it!

Back