100_1594.JPG

Grande Punto My new Grande t-jet

Introduction

Here is a picture of my new Grande 1.4 t-jet

100_1594.JPG

Yeah its been great, had 2 problems when i bought it tho which were the subwoofer didnt work and the blue and me didnt work properly but no problems mechanicly you should have gone for the turbo mate lol:)

I wanted the black one but when I ordered it in september it wasnt available they have just started doing it again for that model plus the white was cheaper and looks good anyway lol. Another thing is I think the standard sports suspension on them is way to high anybody else think that? Anybody here had their t-jet on a rolling road to see what they are kicking out standard personally I think its abit more than 120 bhp compared to my 115 bhp astra i upgraded from, unless its just my imagination lol :D

I wanted the black one but when I ordered it in september it wasnt available they have just started doing it again for that model plus the white was cheaper and looks good anyway lol. Another thing is I think the standard sports suspension on them is way to high anybody else think that? Anybody here had their t-jet on a rolling road to see what they are kicking out standard personally I think its abit more than 120 bhp compared to my 115 bhp astra i upgraded from, unless its just my imagination lol :D
YES to both! ;)

Last edited:
Think the T-Jets do have around 130bhp standard from what ive heard from a few people on here after a RR. The GPS do seem to sit very high indeed, easily sorted with a set of coilovers

DSC01989-1.jpg

Can go down about another 15-20 mm. Will make the car handle a lot better, not to sure about in the snow :D

Why wouldnt they be able to get away with it? If they advertise it at 140bhp then it moves it up insurance groups and the abarth at 15bhp more and a good few grand more would look less attractive to prospective buyers.

Back