DSC01561.JPG

Grande Punto (Abarth) My Abarth Punto SS :D

Introduction

Picked it up just a few days ago - more pics to follow at the weekend (its too dark when I come out of work at the moment!)
these were taken with my cameraphone, so quality a bit poor until i get the time to get some actual proper photos done.
Also, anyone have any questions about the Abarth Punto, or the SS kit in general, feel free to ask.

:slayer:

DSC01561.JPG

P271108_08_50.JPG
Have you still got the standard wheels,turbo and exhaust? If so how much? :D

Looks top aswell mate :) Im yet to have ago in an esse esse waiting for my local abarth dealer to get one in.

Lovely motor...test drove one at Glyn Hopkin in Romford the other day with the Essesse kit on it. Very nice....just had to remember I could rev further than 4000rpm (spot the derv owner:p)

Very nice car, although as you can see, I'm biased.

Did you get the esseesse kit fitted from new then?

How much did you pay for the esseesse kit?

I ordered mine when they came out, as it was a company car and my old car was already due for replacement. The esseesse kit's price, availability and whether it could be fitted from brand new was not confirmed at that time and as my company only wanted to pay one bill, I didn't go for it.

I would of gone for the titanium wheels as well, they look so much better than the white ones on a red car.

Very nice car, although as you can see, I'm biased.

Did you get the esseesse kit fitted from new then?

How much did you pay for the esseesse kit?

I ordered mine when they came out, as it was a company car and my old car was already due for replacement. The esseesse kit's price, availability and whether it could be fitted from brand new was not confirmed at that time and as my company only wanted to pay one bill, I didn't go for it.

I would of gone for the titanium wheels as well, they look so much better than the white ones on a red car.

It did 1500 miles before i decided to have the kit put on - the invoice price i paid for it was a little over 3K, but to be honest, well worth it. I saw a chap driving the standard 155 and even he said it makes a difference!

I'd definately get it done, especially if you can get it paid for through your company.

Just got a few more pics (have got more but wont let me upload?? :confused:) - will try and sort it.

P301108_13_35.JPG

P301108_13_36.JPG

Back