DSC0012510.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My new car a modded 1996 punto 55sx

Introduction

This is my 'new' car lol (it actually me first car on road) it is a punto mk1 55sx 3door,i bought it with most of the modifications on it, heres a list of what was on when i bought it and what i have added lol
DSC001956.JPG

DSC001949.JPG

DSC001974.JPG

DSC001964.JPG

DSC0012510.JPG

what woz on when i bought the car;
  • combat body kit (no spoiler)
  • stupid 3d light things on back
  • dezent 15'' alloys
  • exhaust uk stainless catback exhaust
  • de-badged on rear
  • clifford alarm
  • clear indicators & side repeators on front
  • richbrook gearknob
what i have done;
  • standard rear lights
  • smoked side repeators
  • aftermarket indicators
  • GP badges
  • complete gt centre consoll including all heater ducting fixings and gaiters (£10.00 from scrappy wht other bits and bobs lol)
  • sound system consisting of a jbl 600w bass tube,sony xplod 6*9's sonichi dvd player/headunit
  • painted some trim to match car
  • painted body kit
any ideas will be greatly appriciated heres a list of plans for the car lol

• possibly remove b/kit and fit sporting bumpers and arbarth skirts
  • sporting interior (off a yellow 1 so i get yello piping)
  • yellow and black couler scheme
  • rear tinted windows
  • stealth shelf
  • smoothe boot
  • de-locking
  • full couler coding
pics of the wheels? tbh im not really a fan of the exhaust, not normally a fan of kits either but i think this looks alright, how much did you pay for the car if you dont mind me askin...

I think the Combat kits looks terrible but your plans sound really good, nice and subtle rather than in your face. The yellow and black colour scheme sounds good too :)

pics of the wheels? tbh im not really a fan of the exhaust, not normally a fan of kits either but i think this looks alright, how much did you pay for the car if you dont mind me askin...
hey ill try to get some piccys tomorrow of the wheels i paid 650 for the car as it is in the pics minus the sound system it had 59k and a fsh and it has reciepts 4 absolutly everything in the little book thing
p.s new front bumper tomorrow

Back