Introduction

only had it 2 months and really like it
was like this when i bought it
media14.jpg

then after a couple of mods changed into this

100_06571.JPG

100_0652.JPG

100_0640.JPG

another few mods on the cards hopefully get some sideskirts soon but any other suggestions will be welcomed ! (y)(y)(y)
My guess is lowered plus plastic splitter?

spot on with ur guess bud ....... but if u read it i did say a couple of mods i only had car for 2 months i think the mods make a vast improvement but thats only my opinion :rolleyes: im gonna be adding some sideskirts a eventually new wheels...am just waiting for my mudflaps coming and also my remote central locking kit cos unlocking and locking with key drives me mad :bang:

awryt chris yer punto looks good.......i would love to get a set of sideskirts but cant seem to find any right now any ideas were i can get them from without costing me an arm and a leg ??

awryt chris yer punto looks good.......i would love to get a set of sideskirts but cant seem to find any right now any ideas were i can get them from without costing me an arm and a leg ??

If your not too bothered about getting abarth ones you could get sporting ones like mine. Try breakers yards etc, they were standard on the mk2a sporting too which are quite popular. Also keep an eye on ebay.

thanks for comments i was thinkin of gettin the mirrors and side strips colour coded but wasnt sure....i will keep an eye out for sideskirts ;)

Back