my_car14.jpg

Grande Punto My new GP GP

Introduction

Eventually one month and 2 weeks late i have recieved my Grande Punto GP :), im still undicided if im going to mod it up or not i think il definately do the sound system though. anyway this is the beast lol:

David
dave said:
please use the forum galley https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery using an eternal host is bad, if it goes down or photos are deleted from it we get holes all over the forum.

this has been in an anouncement by the forum owner for some time now, but people still do not do it. from now on if threads here have external linked photos, they will just be deleted.

and again

There in the gallery but couldnt get them from the gallery into the post probs me just being dumb but there from my own picture thing so wont move.

Yea has taken its time but worth the wait just sorting everything out and playing with buttons lol

bout time you got it :) looks nice :) the blue and me language is in the main menu. mine was same after i picked it up lol :p refused to take it back to dealer. and youll probs find that the system dont have the message reader programed in lol. but looks really nice :p
oh and the bottom grilles in silver are only £14 +vat from a fiat dealer. but that might only be for me cos im in the car trade. :p

im modding mine after new year :) gonna stick some skirts on and some petrol sporting wheels in anthricite :p

had mine in fiat today too. for miss firing. apprently i cant run it on super unleaded no more :(

Yea it took its time. yea the sporting sideskirts im interested in too chris@souls gave me a quote of £185 but then they still need fitting and painting. I might tint the side repeaters and maybe rear lights over the next couple of days and maybe a few other little things. Il wait till next year though to lower it, bigger wheels and gsr kit.

Its so dirty already though and then some of my mates have decieded to draw lovely pictures on it and write pleasent words i wernt all to happy tbh lol

Yea it took its time. yea the sporting sideskirts im interested in too chris@souls gave me a quote of £185 but then they still need fitting and painting. I might tint the side repeaters and maybe rear lights over the next couple of days and maybe a few other little things. Il wait till next year though to lower it, bigger wheels and gsr kit.

Its so dirty already though and then some of my mates have decieded to draw lovely pictures on it and write pleasent words i wernt all to happy tbh lol

Where are the skirts from mate ? i got quoted 475 +vat for fitting and painting. :( i was thinking of doing the tinting to the side repeators and back lights :p youll have to send me some pics when ya done it :p im getting a lowering kit this yr before xmas :p 30 mil drop will cost me 99 quid

Where are the skirts from mate ? i got quoted 475 +vat for fitting and painting. :( i was thinking of doing the tinting to the side repeators and back lights :p youll have to send me some pics when ya done it :p im getting a lowering kit this yr before xmas :p 30 mil drop will cost me 99 quid

That was from Chris@souls on here, he works for the parts dept. at Souls of Olney Fiat in Milton Keynes. And yea i need to find it at a local place first cause parent are goin away tommorrow and cause im only 17 cant buy stuff off the tinternet but going to do the top grill in black aswel i can get that stuff from Halfords though. Might go for the vinyl at the front aswel plus a little extra but il keep that secret lol. That sounds a nice cheap drop too, will look good.

and again

Surely there is an eaiser way than quoting this baffle all the time? :confused:

Create a script that periodically runs snatching all the images in posts from none fiatforum servers and then bring em across and edit the posts.

Would sure make it easier for users.

*OFF-TOPIC I KNOW :eek:*

i've got the bottom grille on order from my fiat dealer. i want the silver one :) and as for the vinal, im having it oainted black :) had it done on my old blue car :) i wanted the sky dome on my car , butt wi being a lanky git i couldnt :( lol

i've got the bottom grille on order from my fiat dealer. i want the silver one :) and as for the vinal, im having it oainted black :) had it done on my old blue car :) i wanted the sky dome on my car , butt wi being a lanky git i couldnt :( lol

im 6ft 4 and i just fit in under it going to have to keep my hair short form now on though lol not a bad thing though stops it getting too long.

im same height, but just didnt feel comfy yet safe wi my head touching the roof :( lol
i have this strange vision that if i have a crash im gonna end up on the roof dunno y lol but yours looks kool fella :p love it wi the roof. how do you find the engine performance?

Ah right fair enuf. Yea its okay so tempted to thrash it about a bit but cant yet but it certainly doesnt struggle getting up to speed even being soft with it, i feel like im sat very high up though im sure il get used to it. The car is getting plastered already probs dont help living out in the sticks lol

Back