DSCF00652.JPG

500 My Fiat 500 :-D

Introduction

Hi, this is my first post on Fiat forum , soo here is my beloved 500

DSCF00652.JPG

Thanks

Ewan :slayer:
Well I went the dealer wanting to order a White and Tricolour flag one, but they had this one in the dealer with only 8 miles on the clock preregestired, and I fell in love with it. So I brought it! It was kinda a good deal, it was slightly lower than brand new one, with the passinoble red paint, and it has a few extras thrown in like mats, tailpipes erc. It has the red and black interior.

thats a nice volvo :D

Its not mine, its my parents one lol. Its a tank :-D

:cool:I have to say i LOVE IT in red (y) so cute looking, can you put up some pics of the interior? :cool:

I passed the Fiat garage on the way home tonight and they are advertising the 500 for £138 a month with no deposit, tempted to go in and see what the finace package is like after seeing how good all these pics are on here (y)

:cool:I have to say i LOVE IT in red (y) so cute looking, can you put up some pics of the interior? :cool:

I passed the Fiat garage on the way home tonight and they are advertising the 500 for £138 a month with no deposit, tempted to go in and see what the finace package is like after seeing how good all these pics are on here (y)

Got a new camera 4 xmas, here is the interior :

Attachments

• DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 166
Back